The Ladies Room

Cornflakes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my lord, I live in the fourth largest city in the United States so we have shoppping galore!

I usually get my jeans/tops from Nordstroms, Cocktail and Formal dresses from Saks.

Then we have MetroPark which is for more alternative people: Rock and Republic jeans, affliction, stuff like that.

Then we have a lot of little boutiques and they are to die for!

Oh my lord, I live in the fourth largest city in the United States so we have shoppping galore!

I usually get my jeans/tops from Nordstroms, Cocktail and Formal dresses from Saks.

Then we have MetroPark which is for more alternative people: Rock and Republic jeans, affliction, stuff like that.

Then we have a lot of little boutiques and they are to die for!

Whaaaat! Sounds amazing. I love buying dresses more than anything. I just got this amazing one from BCBG.

Yay for people from Canada.

I'm tempted to ask you if you have a pet penguin even though I know Canadian stereotypes aren't true.

Just a pet polarbear to keep me warm :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Whats your polar bears name?

Do you ever play hockey with it?

Ohhh you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes to not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

/first time posting in this topic/

Anyone wear Paige jeans? I luff them.

Other favorites: Joes, J Brand, True Religion and 7 for all mankind of course, ooh. And Rock and Republic. Skinny or bootleg cut only of course. ^_^

Well welcome to the Ladies Room!

I can't say I've heard about paige jeans but from the Nordstrom pictures I'd say no wonder! I wouldn't be able to get those past my thighs! lol

Window displays are awsome ^_^

Darn marketing team and they marketing ways...lol

Well welcome to the Ladies Room!

I can't say I've heard about paige jeans but from the Nordstrom pictures I'd say no wonder! I wouldn't be able to get those past my thighs! lol

Window displays are awsome ^_^

Darn marketing team and they marketing ways...lol

Haha. They're really comfortable. The designer...Paige (no duh) was/is? a jeans model...so they fit really well. My favorites.

Window shopping is my favorite. I LOVE going into expensive designer stores and pretending like I can afford it. :whistle:

I LOVE going into expensive designer stores and pretending like I can afford it.

LMAO! Are you sure you're not my long lost cousin or something? The only time I ever buy designer is when I'm with my brother or parents.

Well ladies, I'm gonna call it a night.

I hope to see you all around again

Nighty, Night.

Angie

LMAO! Are you sure you're not my long lost cousin or something? The only time I ever buy designer is when I'm with my brother or parents.

Well ladies, I'm gonna call it a night.

I hope to see you all around again

Nighty, Night.

Angie

Ahaha. Lulz. The only time I get designer stuff is from my mom. But she buys flawed stuff off of eBay, so it's quite a bit cheaper.

G'night Angie!

:laughingsmiley: Ryan, CAV, and Tyler wander in here once in awhile. The topics aren't always completely girly.

I'm dying to get back to Denver. They have the best malls there. I haven't been up there for shopping in forever.

Spritzie, I love your trees siggy/av :) Colourful :D

I tend to go into expensive stores, but I don't go shopping often so I don't really go in expensive stores often either :P I never buy something from there though, I'll take the cheap clothing store.

Thank you :) Anisha made them for me.

I like just looking in expensive stores. It's fun. That's why I like one mall in Denver that's ridiculously high class. They have stores that I only used to hear about, like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Hyde Park, Movado, etc.