The Faeries' Ruin: The Plain of Peace

hrtbrk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 rounds is amazing to tell the truth - as far as I have played, none of my games managed 12 rounds or more. =\

actually my longest game was 33 rounds before defeat by energy spike stunning ...very annoying when you see the orb going to 6m distance by round 20 and fail the game after it has moved back to 42m

Having said that I just managed to complete the two sets I still needed for the deed

[note to self] should have moaned earlier [/note to self]

Finally got the Jack of All Stations. The last one I needed was the suppressor, I found it amazing how many people were bad stabilizers. And once I was on a team with a good stabilizer, I would have a bad container.

Stabilizing was a bit hard for me since it took a while to notice the difference between the signs for Grey and White. But I have to say though, Containing was probably harder than Stabilizing.

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

The Phantoms' Menace

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

Got it by killing the three new minions, so I guess you get that one for killing one of each?

Ok, I hate this step xD

There are no spells to be deciphered (I think I did one, but I'm not sure) and I can't find a group to finish the tasks. In every one of them someone always fail...

I'll never gonna get the achivements...

Edit: One done... hope I can do the rest!

BTW, is there anyone lending good weapons? My pet is good, but the weapons are not that good, and I see that I can't beat the last two phantoms to get the deed with those... (I am using a rainbow scroll and a golden compass, a greater healing scroll and have burrow, sink and downsize)

Edit: No need to, finnally I managed to kill all of them (yay!) Now just a few reasonable caps and go back to the Jack of All Stations to see If I can finish today!

Oh my gosh it's impossible to do containment in 11 seconds!!! why must the time keep decreasingg :/ I started yesterday with 15 seconds ... and my friend started a few days ago with 30 seconds :((

I can't believe they're decreasing the time. I finished all of them last night (About 5:50pm NST) and I still had 30 seconds each time.

the barrier strength is now 75%. I'm guessing we have to get it to 100%?

And now it's 72%... Maybe the casta way is achieved once we managed to finish the spells and the barrier?

(I can't belive that up to today, there are still people who can't supress properly, all the groups I'm in are failing!)

And now it's 72%... Maybe the casta way is achieved once we managed to finish the spells and the barrier?

(I can't belive that up to today, there are still people who can't supress properly, all the groups I'm in are failing!)

I hope so. [:

How long does it take for the spells one to be reset? I haven't done that one since Friday, because all the pages are done, by the time I come back online, D:

& How many spells are we meant to find? 4 have already been found

Whoever had the bright idea to make it so that we all have to work together needs to be fired. I hate these kinds of steps with a firey passion because it's rare I find a group that knows what the Draik they're doing.

Gosh who put this url up for the stearing :O

http://www.neopets.com/~jennagirl94

although it will work that way the strong and the weak are the wrong way round in each picture so it will take longer to get there, ive completed guiding in 9 rounds at best

its a bit hard on containment my way but you jump 14,12 or 10 meters quite often and 6 or 8 the other times as long as the core is stable and contained which is power, if the core isnt stable you lose a bit of shields and containment is harder as well as power to move forward dropping

The barrier is now down to 63%. I'm working on some spells right now, since I'd only done one.

Whoever had the bright idea to make it so that we all have to work together needs to be fired. I hate these kinds of steps with a firey passion because it's rare I find a group that knows what the Draik they're doing.

I did fairly well. It took me awhile to find some good groups, but it's still frustrating. I'm glad they made it so that members could form their own groups.