Happy 11th Birthday Neopets!

hrtbrk

Today is the 11th Birthday for Neopets and you can enjoy some awesome perks like sending 5 scores starting today, until the end of the week, as well as the Neopets' Birthday sidebar!

Plus, for today only, pets under level 40 can train at the Academy for free, Buried treasure is free and you can get the annual Birthday avatar by visiting the news page!

boxday_gift.gif

Update:

TNT released a birthday code today on Facebook. Go to the Grundo Warehouse and type in "11FB2010BDAY11" to pick up your prize, "Still With the Times"

boo_neopiantimes.gif

Check back later for more Birthday goodies through-out the day!

YAY! Happy Birthday Neopets.

I love the academy perk plus seeing the sidebar for the first time on screen.

i don't get my avatar :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YES .. :woot: :woot:

more random events !!!

I got 3 :

- Huge Spider on the Web

- Red Poogle says Hi

- That dream about my pets being stolen etc

WAY TO START THIS DAY .. HUH?

I WANT MAPS DUBLOONS AND A DRAIK TRANS FOR GOD'S SAKE !! :grrr: :grrr:

Woooo! Happy Birthday Neopets!!! I can't believe in a few short weeks it'll be 10 years since I started playing. So weird. Where has the time gone?!

Any freebies or perks today?

I didn't get the avatar either when I went to the news page. Is there something else you have to do? Sorry if its a noobish question :P

You probably already have it. I saw you have been on for 8 years. You probably already do. You must at some point gone on the news section during their birthdays in the time you've been on.

Double check?

You probably already have it. I saw you have been on for 8 years. You probably already do. You must at some point gone on the news section during their birthdays in the time you've been on.

Double check?

Sure do. I checked and I already had it :P hahaha! Thanks

I was wondering what was going on when I had 2 REs within the first few minutes of doing my dailies. :laughingsmiley:

The second I found out about the training, I threw all my pets in. Unfortunately, 2 of my pets take 8 hours.

i don't know if anyone else noticed this or if its just a glitch, but i can play buried treasure for 0nps! I still can't play more than every 3 hours but I don't have to pay the 300nps- it even says on the button "play for 0nps" glitch? happy birthday treat? can someone let me know if they are able to play for free as well??

i don't know if anyone else noticed this or if its just a glitch, but i can play buried treasure for 0nps! I still can't play more than every 3 hours but I don't have to pay the 300nps- it even says on the button "play for 0nps" glitch? happy birthday treat? can someone let me know if they are able to play for free as well??

It's for the birthday celebration, so enjoy!

This is definitely a birthday treat from TNT. And for the rest of the month, it only costs 150 np to play, instead of the normal 300 np.