New Dailies Subforum

Lamppost

I wanted to express my pleasure with the new Dailies subforum!

Today is the first I noticed it. I was searching and searching through the regular topics for the Lab Ray thread and just having no luck, and then I noticed: a subforum! Filled with dailies threads! Now they don't clutter up the General Chat forum. Plus, when posting your dailies, the individual daily that you're looking for is so much easier to find! Thanks TDN Staff!

I'm so excited that there's a subforum. It made General Chat so cluttered. And now I don't have to search through the pages for the Dailies. Sweeet :)

Guest Yoshinho

This place was cluttered up. Now that it is organized and clean, maybe more people will be able to post here and not go to the second page for 1 topic.

This place was cluttered up. Now that it is organized and clean, maybe more people will be able to post here and not go to the second page for 1 topic.

Agreed! Well said. That's exactly why I was excited about it, but I wasn't able to articulate it well.

And, dailies did used to artificially inflate post count. (Guilty!) Since I benefited from it, I'm a little bummed, but I see the purpose. It should make TDN a better place.

I no longer like this :( I don't want to waste my time posting my reviews if they don't count toward my post count XD hahaha

Yeah, that's true about the post count; personally, I don't think I'll be posting unless I get something spectacular and want to show off. xDD

Yeah same here. Unless I get like an avatar on a wheel or just something crazy, then I probably wont bother sharing every single thing lol.

Yeah, that's true about the post count; personally, I don't think I'll be posting unless I get something spectacular and want to show off. xDD

Isn't that a good thing that people will just be posting on the boards because they actually got something worth recording? :P The topics don't look very interesting if the posts are regularly results of winning nothing. Its more pleasant having a board containing impressive results rather than an active board filled with 'spam', really. ;)

But, don't be afraid to post all your results. XD

Exactly. There's no real point to now. Plus I noticed that half of the posts in here are too old to post on anyway. The dailies were what was keeping this board alive and now there's barely any activity. Thought it might be more organized.

While making both the Dailies and Neopets General Chat easier to use and uncluttered, it serves the purpose of making the Neopets General Chat board just that, a board to talk about Neopets.

The conversations were being drowned out by all of the daily boards. This way, more attention can be focused on discussing Neopets, rather than just on the posting of results. This can lead to a more interactive board.

If there's a discussion too old to continue, you can contact the mod that locked it and see if it can be reopened.