Happy Pteri Day!

hrtbrk

Aww! I've never been a huge fan of Pteri's but it's always nice to see things dedicated to them on their day :D

I see a ghost on that caption with neopoints as eyes :O

I didn't even see that until you said it. :laughingsmiley:

I'm proud of myself. I actually came up with a fairly awesome caption for this contest. :D

I love the colors and the clothes, especially the little patch of grass on top of the woodland pteri. But I can't think of anything good for the caption. :sad01_anim:

Woah, the clothes on the right look like they came straight out of Spirited Away o_O

I agree! I like both colors for the Pteri's too! :D I especially like the mailman costume :P

Woah, the clothes on the right look like they came straight out of Spirited Away o_O

Whoa!!! You're right! I knew they looked really familiar hahaha. So weird.

wow. The caption. First thing that came to mind was: "I knew I should have taken that left turn at albuquerque" XD

Not too fond of the new colors. Woodland obviously looks better than the gold though. I like the postman clothes but the best has to be the morphing potions! They look amazing!

The Draik is the only neopet that looks good in Gold thus far, IMO. The rest just look like butter to me. :( A Butter Pteri. :O

I agree with the Draik looking good in gold, but the gold Ixi isn't that bad either. Must be the shading.

I think the patch of grass on the woodland pteris head looks funny. But i LOVE the mailman outfit. ^_^

I'd like seeing more career outfits for neopets (like doctor, construction, sports players, etc). Unless they have more stuff like this and i just don't pay attention, because i'm really not into dressing my neopets up.