I'm Now A Super Member!!!!! :)

The Score in Blue

Congrats! I only have about 140 posts or something :) Being a super member sounds awesome. Do you have a costume or any super powers? ;)

Congrats on reaching a milestone! What do you do to rank up? post a lot and that's it? o.0

Hello Mr Mustang! :P haha, love the avatar. btw, what do you think if I change to Ed Elric????

Well um, you can hang around the HOP (that's the hang out and post) or create heaps of topics like I did and hope for people to reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Um... check the first page of this topic. I'm sure everything is there, but if not:

You can change your display name ONCE

Member title can be changed

And profile picture can be changed.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Hi! Congrats on reaching SM status. I think this topic has become the place for everybody to show off their SM status.

• 2 weeks later...

Zakuro: If you want FM fast, posting in HOP is the best place to get posts, because lots of people post there. However, if you want to get it slowly, posting wherever you want is good. It depends on when, and how often, you can come on.

Ooo, I definitely want Super Member! What's HOP? Hook me up! :D

Edit: Oh, I definitely just figured out what HOP is (I was searching for something that fit that acronym all over, and just ran into it right after posting this). Will definitely check it out (no finals tomorrow).

• 2 months later...

congrats! i dont think i post here nearly enough to get any special thing

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.