I'm Now A Super Member!!!!! :)

The Score in Blue

YAY!!! I'm now a super member and it took me like so long to get up to the mark....

So what are the perks of being a Super Member?

Congrats! Any, the benefits are:

1:You can change your name once every 30 days (so you could change it now.)

2:You can change your Member Title.

3:And you can store more PMs.

There's a bigger list somewhere in the rules section.

Congratz! I just became one yesterday :)

And here' the list:

• Personal Photo - Add a personal photo to your profile (policy).
  • Custom Member Title - You can have your own custom member title (text right under your avatar).
  • Name Changes - You can change your display name ONCE every 30 days
  • Mass Private Messaging - You can mass PM 20 people, instead of 10 people
  • Increased Message Storage - You can store up to 100 300 messages, instead of 100.
  • Bolded username - Your name will be more recognized by other members.
  • Group Icon - A "Super Member" icon will appear on all of your posts.

Congratulations! It's really nice when good, contributing members stick around long enough to make it to Super Member.

Zakuro: If you want FM fast, posting in HOP is the best place to get posts, because lots of people post there. However, if you want to get it slowly, posting wherever you want is good. It depends on when, and how often, you can come on.

Zakuro: If you want FM fast, posting in HOP is the best place to get posts, because lots of people post there. However, if you want to get it slowly, posting wherever you want is good. It depends on when, and how often, you can come on.

Yes! But OMG, everybody's on the other side of the world so nobody's around when I post in the HOP. :sad01_anim:

Well it's actually two anime names put together.

How did you get the JB initials for your username JB?

I don't remember, really. I think it had something to do with one of my friends have a user name 'jumpingbeans' on a site (in case you're wondering, that was my first name here at TDN). I liked that name, so I used it for most of the things I created accounts for. When I got to TDN, however, people started calling me JB, which I really liked. So I just kept that name.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers share this initials (in case you're wondering, I don't). Also, Jelly Beans/Belly, Jingle Bells, and another name I'm going to use in January(it's a secret, yet a really cool name).

And yes I did know about those Disney stars.

You could use JB as in JB-Hifi. It's an electronics store here. EVery time I see the sign, I think of JB from TDN :P

Congrats on getting SM. Now you think this is great and all, but you have a long journey ahead of you. Fantastic Member at 2000 posts. And the unofficial Epic Member award, in which AA is the only person to get it.

Congratulations. Now its just that long haul to fantastic member. I want that star.

Then be more active. :P

Congratulations! :D Woot for more Super Members!

Heh, at least the good thing about being online when its kinda quiet is that you can catch up on posts without being likely to get ninja'd. XD But go Kiwis!

And it doesn't matter how fast you get to FM. :) Being on TDNF is cool enough already. b)

Congratulations! :D Woot for more Super Members!

Heh, at least the good thing about being online when its kinda quiet is that you can catch up on posts without being likely to get ninja'd. XD But go Kiwis!

And it doesn't matter how fast you get to FM. :) Being on TDNF is cool enough already. b)

Yay! For Kiwis! It's awesome how you, Crusher and I are all kiwis :P. I looked up the moderators list...

Do you guys call the people kiwis or is that the name for kiwifruit?

I always see kiwifruit labelled as kiwis... I know it's nowhere near on topic.