Gallery Galore

Kuroida

I didn't see a thread like this. Maybe there is one but I must have missed it :S

Anyways. Here you guys can talk about your galleries. Tell us your most recent additions, your most expensive addition, your favourites, your wishlists, your ideas, everything!

For me I like the number 169. So. My goal is to get 169 of everything I can get my hands on. So far I'm working on 169 of my favourite petpets. If I don't like the petpet it's not going to be in my gallery because well, why bother? :P That includes a lot of painted pets because I honestly don't like how a lot of them look actually :S

So far I have 101 petpets (almost there! If you include my werhond that's attached to my pet that's 102)

And in a few years I'll probably fill my gallery with 169 plushies, petpetpets, food, whatever.

So. Tell us about your stuff.

My gallery is Petpets. I started with the idea of painted petpets, but I have all my petpets, unpainted and painted in there. I currently have 86 petpets in there, 26 of which are painted. (And I'm working on getting duplicates of the petpets on my pets, because a lot of those are painted as well.)

Please don't groan but I collect plushies. I know it's overdone, but it's one of the few things that I really love and am passionate about! I have 275 of them in my gallery at the moment, and another 50 or so in my SDB for when I'm not spending all my np on codestones and can afford to upgrade my gallery. As it's over 10k now to upgrade my gallery I'm having to prioritise for the plot...

It kind of comes as a natural extension from real life as I collect teddy bears and the plushies just captured me. I'd love to have more of the neoquest ones but they are REALLY expensive! So I think that may have to wait a while...

Plushies are cool. The main reason I didn't want to start off with plushies was because they come in so many different colors. So if I bought like a red kougra plushie I'd have to buy the blue one and the green one and the yellow one and all the colors of the rainbow before moving on and quantity wise that's a lot of the same plushies....

Petpets on the other hand come with one set color (which you can paint afterwards but again, I don't collect the painted ones....)

My gallery is full of omelets and omelet paraphernalia and possibly progressing on to other cheese and egg items. So if you ever get a fancy pants omelet that I don't have and feel like donating that would be awesome or if you get an omelet that I don't have and want to sell it, more than likely I'll buy it from you. Yay for cheesy eggy goodness!

I know that this is completely overdone, but I'm collecting neggs and all negg related items. I just think neggs look super cool! I'm going to have to buy the halloween ones soon before the prices skyrocket, but I don't have the np yet. -_- I lucked out and got one from a trick or treat bag (yeah mystery island!) but the rest I will have to buy somehow. It makes me sad that there are some neggs that I will never own simply due to the fact that there are too few of them and they're already in galleries somewhere, but I will do my best to eventually own every negg out there! (starting with the cheap ones...) I need to upgrade my gallery soon, because I have several new additions waiting in my SDB.

I have a Lupe themed gallery, because I love wolves and Lupes (*points to name, avatar and title under avatar*). I know it's a little overdone and unoriginal to have a gallery based on a Neopet but I l really love wolves and Lupes.

I added the Lupe items that I got for free (from dalies, etc.), but haven't bought any yet. I stated the gallery a while ago and forget about it until now. Thanks for reminding me!

I'm working on my Illusen-themed gallery ^^ I mean, seriously! Illusen deserves some gallery dedicated to her!

And before I had an Omelette Gallery and a Jelly Gallery. Too much Omelettes.

I have a music gallery . it won the gallery spotlight number 374 :)

==

I'm working on my Illusen-themed gallery ^^ I mean, seriously! Illusen deserves some gallery dedicated to her!

>> good luck !!! Illusen is my all-time favorite character on Neopets (and one day I'll marry her) :)

Haha ^^ If any of you have Illusen-themed stuff (thats not in my Gallery), contact me and I might buy! On here or on Neopets.