You Can Still Bob for Apples!

Shane for Wax

Even though it's November 1st you can still bob for apples. I don't know if they'll switch it off soon, so hurry up and get in your possible last bob. I had to go to the lever of doom for my goodie bag. :)

Bob for Apples!

At least you got something. :) Yeah. I got the Virtupets Station goodie bag. I only got two bags this year. I've been really busy with personal stuff. :( I hope there was nothing good in them!

I've gotten a few, but sold them all. There were some really nice backgrounds. (Silhouette BGs for Mystery Island, Krawk Island, Lost Desert, Space Station, and Moltara.)

This is the Lost Desert Silhouette Background:

bg_desert_silouette.gif

Krawk Island:

bg_krawk_silouette.gif

Mystery Island:

bg_mi_silhouette.gif

Space Station:

bg_station_silhouette.gif

Moltara:

bg_moltara_silhouette.gif

You can only get each of the goodie bags once. :( I got the same worthless items every time. :( So now I'm getting a bunch of random apples. I really want the imposter apple. :yes:

I think I mentioned that the bobbing for apples thing was still on till nov 2nd in some other thread but whatever......today I got some apple....

And I honestly didn't know you got a moltara bg from the bag. I shouldn't have sold that bag!!! >.<

Today I just got Meuka Drops. I was hoping for another bag, for the last day.

Depending on which one it was, I sold them for anywhere from 15-60k. I made enough off of the sales of the bags, I could go out and buy all the BGs and still have made a profit. Especially since I got a couple of the BGs for around 20-30k. Most are around 99-100k now.

I sold my bags for straight up 20K no matter what they were...oh well. At least they sold fast :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got another bag today. I think that makes it three. Pretty cool. I have: Lost Desert, Krawk Island, and Space Station.

I'll take up your bags if you don't want them. :P I probably won't sell them myself. Just open them or keep them forever.

What's funny is checking where they end up in my SDB. IE: What page. It's on the second to last page just before some of the christmas stuff from last year.

I'm going to try again, but the apple bobbing link did not work for me today...I'm going to the Haunted Faire...

Edit: You are able to click the Haunted Faire, but it is not there...

It was announced somewhere that it would only be available through November 2nd.

Its not working now. id wadger all the bags are gonna inflate now + backgrounds DX

Last I checked, they already had. I paid about 200k total for all of the Backgrounds. When I checked last, they were all around 99k each.

EDIT: The Krawk Island and Lost Desert BGs are around 130k on the TP. The rest are 96-99k. o_O

Hey, I have a greeeat dilemma: I have two Krawk Island bags and one from Lost Desert...

Should I open them or sell them? :S

If you really want either of the two backgrounds, open them and see if you get it. You won't lose anything that way, but you might gain something. If you don't want them *that* badly, wait a couple of months and sell them. The bags will probably inflate pretty quickly too.

):

I LOVE BOBBING FOR APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.