Neopets Halloween Theme

Wembly

So I would really like to get the Halloween site theme and the TDN Guide says to refresh between 11:59 and 12:01 on Halloween to get it but I'm slightly confused. Does this mean tonight at midnight right when it becomes Halloween or midnight tomorrow when its technically no longer Halloween? I would just do both but midnight NST is 3 am for me so I'd really rather not have to wake up at 3 in the mo' two nights in a row if anyone can confirm for me which midnight, that would be greatly appreciated. Yay Halloween :evil:

I wish I could do this, but midnight NST is 1 am for me. And that's the end of a 12 hour work day for me, with another 12 hour on Monday. Since I won't use it most likely, I'm not even going to attempt it.

That theme is one that I use the most XD.

To everyone who doesn't have parents to force them being in bed at 3am, I suggest that you get up a little early and leave your computer on sleep mode so you save some pretty time. It's tedious to wake up in the middle of your sleep night! You're probably going to hate the experience of the light burning your eyes. Even if you turn the brightness of your computer screen to minimum, it's still going to be too bright! So yea... put your alarm maybe 15 or 10 min before the time required. Be prepared to refresh RIGHT on time because there is usually heavy lag across Neopets, from all the people trying to get the theme at once.

Hmm, it's 12 am on 31th of Day Of Collecting. I have the Halloween theme but it does not appear to be permanent. It showed up under my preference as neopets basics. <_<

We mean 12am on the 31 oct - 1 nov night, so tonight :) Then it'll be permanent.

I thankfully already have this theme on my main. I don't think I'll want to stay up until 3 am to try to get it on one of my sides. I have to work on Monday morning. :(

I thankfully already have this theme on my main. I don't think I'll want to stay up until 3 am to try to get it on one of my sides. I have to work on Monday morning. :(

It will be 2012 before I don't have work the next day. It'd be easy, if I had working internet at home, but I don't, so it's just not really workable. :laughingsmiley:

Is this the theme at the top of the screen? As I appear to have got that now, and I definitely didn't have it before as I've never been at a computer able to access neopets at midnight NST as I've always been at school, college or work!

Is this the theme at the top of the screen? As I appear to have got that now, and I definitely didn't have it before as I've never been at a computer able to access neopets at midnight NST as I've always been at school, college or work!

Everyone has it as their active today, but after Halloween is over, if you haven't achieved it, it will be gone until next Halloween.

I wanted to get it. I made plans to check on my parents' cat after work and hang out and use their internet until then, then go home, but I was too tired. So I slept instead. :laughingsmiley:

Though I did find my using it yesterday, it will be one I try to get in the future. It grew on me through-out the day.

You actually don't have to refresh at that page. You can get it any where on the site at those times. I actually got mine looking at stocks.

Seriously? I didn't get it when I went to the homepage nor my user look up.....which means I DID miss it by 7 secs T_T

Hmm I think you should be able to get it at 12:00:07, really. I refreshed after 12:00am myself too when I got it. Perhaps you do have it after all?

Well right now I only have one site theme and it's the purple one....

What is now going to irritate me is that because the clocks went back here tonight it was actually 7am when I could have got it...and at that point I was at home and waiting for dad to move to drive me up to the train station. We tend to leave at 5 past, so I could have got it...I'm just used to the 8 hour difference.

*hits head against wall...hard*