Top Posters In This Topic

@Shinystarters: Oh, those are quite old stats. Currently I have:

Minion: 711

Brute: 367

Fury: 234

Destroyer: 200

Conquerer: 140

Zealot: 70

Eh, ways to go, especially with that Mini.

*faints* dante plz don't say anymore...i think imma gonna go cry becuz my stats suck...:P

nah its ok imma jk

I can't beat the Zealot! (I only have to beat it to get the "Welcoming Committee" and "6/6" achievements)

Name : Honote_7

Level : 24

Current hp: 34*

Attack: 42 (EXCELLENT)

Defense: 25 (GREAT)

Agility : 16 (lightning)

*(training to 35)

Equipment: Scarab Ring (x2), Greater Healing Scroll, Leaf Shield, Downsize!, Mud Mixture, Illusens Potion, Lair Beast Tooth Shield.

I offered on a Golden Compass on the TP.

Any advice?

ETA: Just got a Lair Beast Tooth Shield from Apple Bobbing and added that

I have almost the same statistics and I was able to draw with the zealot. This was my plan of attack:

1. burrow, ylanas blaster, radioactive muffin

2. fierce attack, thick smoke bomb, stone muffin

3. fierce attack, stone muffin, radioactive muffin

I know they're expensive, but I bought them just for this one fight to get the achievements. I also had lost against the zealot before, so he was at -1 on my battle page.

I have almost the same statistics and I was able to draw with the zealot. This was my plan of attack:

1. burrow, ylanas blaster, radioactive muffin

2. fierce attack, thick smoke bomb, stone muffin

3. fierce attack, stone muffin, radioactive muffin

I know they're expensive, but I bought them just for this one fight to get the achievements. I also had lost against the zealot before, so he was at -1 on my battle page.

are plot points really worth that much? the stuff you bought costs at least like 50000 nps...

Shadow Spectre Minion

(None left in Neopia) 8 +777 780 777 0 3 58750

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

(7710 left in Neopia) 50 +200 246 200 18 28 19991

Shadow Spectre Brute

(None left in Neopia) 25 +374 396 374 8 14 29937

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

(None left in Neopia) 75 +148 187 148 25 14 19008

Shadow Spectre Fury

(None left in Neopia) 40 +241 293 241 21 31 22388

Shadow Spectre Zealot

(None left in Neopia) 100 +74 93 74 11 8 11221

that's it for me for today. Will sleep now, and wake up in about... 4 hours to do another 16 hour battling course.

Shadow Spectre Minion

(None left in Neopia) 8 +777 780 777 0 3 58750

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

(7710 left in Neopia) 50 +200 246 200 18 28 19991

Shadow Spectre Brute

(None left in Neopia) 25 +374 396 374 8 14 29937

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

(None left in Neopia) 75 +148 187 148 25 14 19008

Shadow Spectre Fury

(None left in Neopia) 40 +241 293 241 21 31 22388

Shadow Spectre Zealot

(None left in Neopia) 100 +74 93 74 11 8 11221

that's it for me for today. Will sleep now, and wake up in about... 4 hours to do another 16 hour battling course.

nice man! makes me wish i had a pet likes yours...and weapons like yours...

Anybody offering to lend out a 13 icon weapon? I can't seem to beat/tie a zealot with only the 9 icon weapons I've got :sad01_anim: I'd really like to get the achievement if possible and I can offer up I believe a good deal of collateral. If anyone is willing, I'm looking to borrow for an hour or so sometime tomorrow (sunday) afternoon/night. Thanks!

Ooh! You're super-close to the 35 strength boost! So go strength, and then... HP. You can take HP up to 3x level at the MI school. (You'll have to train level back to half HP before you can train other things though.)

Ooh! You're super-close to the 35 strength boost! So go strength, and then... HP. You can take HP up to 3x level at the MI school. (You'll have to train level back to half HP before you can train other things though.)

you get a strength boost when you're 35? ohh i and i thought u could train to 3x only at krawk island LOL

you get a strength boost when you're 35?

Indeed you do. It is, in fact, how the effectiveness of your strength and defence stats is determined. :yes: The full details are on this page.

Wow, so many people can beat the higher spectres. I can only cap the minions (almost there), and almost beat one destroyer *shame*. No matter how much I train, at my pet's current stats I won't get any further for this step. Not completing the harder two deeds won't affect my plot score too bad, will it?

Your plot score should be all right. :yes: Generally you don't have to be an especially awesome battler to rack up a decent amount of plot points.

That's a relief, thanks! :) Overall whether I can get all the deeds or not it's still actually pretty fun. This is the first plot I've participated in. I always seemed to take a break from neopets right before these sorts of things happened. :P

Yep, that's always the best thing about plots. :yes: You get to have some fun! I've never really cared so much about the prizes. xD

are plot points really worth that much? the stuff you bought costs at least like 50000 nps...

I already had a thick smoke bomb from a tier prize, but yes the muffins were expensive. I've never done a plot before, but I'm trying to get all achievements that are within my capabilities. I gave myself one shot with the muffins and drew with the zealot. Had I not drawn, I would not have bought more muffins to try again. Plus I've been making a fair amount of np selling the free potions I get from the healing springs. :D I highly recommend setting a timer and visiting every half hour for free potions. You could try sticky snowballs if you don't want to buy muffins. They are way cheaper and still do a fair amount of damage.

personally I spent quite a bit of np to transform into a lupe so that I could freeze bomb with loads of exploding snowballs and some shooting star muffins.desperately needed to cap the zealots and in the end I capped all of them and got all achievements so it was money well spent :D

I've fought and lost,

too many times.

I've felt victory at the tip of my fingers;

but all for naught.

Defeat seem inevitable;

To die by the sword seem my fate;

Zealots, the lot of them.

okay, that's enough of being overly dramatic. *sigh* I can't seem to even get a draw out of the zealot. The Blue Scorchstone I have doesn't help much. But buying a Greater Healing Scroll now would just be idiotic. I tried to get one when it was still at 110K but no one accepted any of my offers. Now its at 200K. I just don't want to shell out that 200K for something that's supposed to be only 50K. I mean, 200K for something I'm going to use for one battle?! Because I really don't want to fight that zealot more than once.

I'm trying to wait for something other than the brutes to come out in force...so far I've only been able to fight a handful of things and I don't want to put too much into the brutes in case I can't then defeat them when I'm going for the achiements!

Announcements