Step Five

Shadaw the Rampage

According to the battlepedia, it's 2.65 water and 2.65 air (shows 3 icons each though)... I haven't tried it on these guys yet though so I don't know if that's good or not.

Edit: It certainly isn't helping me out, though that could be because I've already pushed these guys up to my pets' limits...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scroll isn't a particularly good weapon, but I suppose it's better than nothing. :yes:

My current:

Minions 58-W O-L 0-T (capped)

Destroyers 14-W 39-L 27-T (capped)

Brutes 28-W 0-L 0-T

Conquerors 3-W 2-L 1-T

Furys 12-W 0-L 0-T

Zealots 0-W 3-L 1-T

With this many to cap, I DO hope this one goes through the weekend. Give me a chance to continuously up my stats, instead of only 3 a day

-Sky

Haha my kills are ditto, there's no way I am gonna get the achievements forget caps.

*starts dancing wildly* I did it! I went overkill on the muffins (stone and radioactive) and was able to draw with a zealot! I earned the 6&6 and the welcoming committee achievement! Now I can go to sleep happy and cap spectres tomorrow. :)

Why yes, yes I do. I'm guilty of all 7 of them.

Managed to get 40 more Minions again.

Lol arnt we all. So Im gonna cap some of these guy but not all of them lol. But yeah this will probably go through the weekend so maybe Ill have a chance to cap the lower end ones.

Agreed there, but eh, I'm happy with whatever contribution I can give. I can't really expect to get full points from every single plot step after all. Although I must say, I'd forgotten how fun plot wars could be. xD

Agreed there, but eh, I'm happy with whatever contribution I can give. I can't really expect to get full points from every single plot step after all. Although I must say, I'd forgotten how fun plot wars could be. xD

Fun, but insanely expensive lol. I went from roughly 4 million to under 3 million now. And as it stands, my only hope against the zealots is my snowglobe staff, when it works.

-Sky

I only spent 80k for psellias fan and patched magic hat but I dont have a chance against the zealots lol. i got the achievments anyways *consoles self with loud metal music*

Heh, I tend to go to youTube and get something japanese... then go through related searchto anything random. It really becomes obscene and random. we do this at work all the time. you can potentially decide to try to get from this song to this song. requires good knowledge though.

P.S. If you do this with Japanese anime songs, you will, quite quickly, see Lucky star full OP in the related. xD

Heh, I tend to go to youTube and get something japanese... then go through related searchto anything random. It really becomes obscene and random. we do this at work all the time. you can potentially decide to try to get from this song to this song. requires good knowledge though.

P.S. If you do this with Japanese anime songs, you will, quite quickly, see Lucky star full OP in the related. xD

Ah I have seen that anime lol. Its so weird. But yeah um plot and battledome and stuff *quickly makes post related to plot* lol

I went from having over 7 million NP to nearly broke between buying half-decent weapons for my pets and stocking up on codestones to train them up. It's going to take ages to get back up there again, especially since I plan to continue training my pets as much as I can to stand a better chance in any plots later on that may require fighting in the battledome.

Anyone have any advice along those lines? Right now I'm sort of focusing on keeping my pets a little more rounded out in most of the stats except HP, that I'm trying to boost more significantly so I can take a few hits while dealing damage.

I've played Keyquest before but I don't think my computer can really handle it very well. It tends to be rather slow, especially for most of the minigames.

On the other hand, I have done pretty well most of the time (even if I've lost most of the minigames I've played), so I suppose I could do that.

My stats currently:

Minion: 540

Brute: 300

Fury: 190

Destroyer: 200

Conquerer: 110

Zealot: 50

Am I doing any good? :(

:O *fixes dante with a murderous stare* Ugh...No zealots have been appearing for meh, i've only met one and lost so far...

I went from having over 7 million NP to nearly broke between buying half-decent weapons for my pets and stocking up on codestones to train them up. It's going to take ages to get back up there again, especially since I plan to continue training my pets as much as I can to stand a better chance in any plots later on that may require fighting in the battledome.

Anyone have any advice along those lines? Right now I'm sort of focusing on keeping my pets a little more rounded out in most of the stats except HP, that I'm trying to boost more significantly so I can take a few hits while dealing damage.

did you really spend that much? WOw...I only spent 500k...that's not good...

I can't beat the Zealot! (I only have to beat it to get the "Welcoming Committee" and "6/6" achievements)

Name : Honote_7

Level : 24

Current hp: 34*

Attack: 42 (EXCELLENT)

Defense: 25 (GREAT)

Agility : 16 (lightning)

*(training to 35)

Equipment: Scarab Ring (x2), Greater Healing Scroll, Leaf Shield, Downsize!, Mud Mixture, Illusens Potion, Lair Beast Tooth Shield.

I offered on a Golden Compass on the TP.

Any advice?

ETA: Just got a Lair Beast Tooth Shield from Apple Bobbing and added that

Edited by SarafinaWolf7

Codestones getting to be as expensive as they are I've probably spent around 2 mil on them already since the beginning of the battling, plus I bought a Fire and Ice sword from the hidden tower, and a Ylana's Blaster off the trading post, and I've had to restock healing potions several times between battles. I may be off by a little bit on where all my NP's been spent and just how much of it's actually gone to battle supplies and training but regardless I've spent a lot.

Stats so far:

Shadow Spectre Minion

Kills: 56

(cap reached)

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Kills: 25

Shadow Spectre Brute

Kills: 23

Shadow Spectre Conquero

Kills: 2

Shadow Spectre Fury

Kills: 12

Shadow Spectre Zealot

Kills: 0

I so need a weapon to one hit ko destroyers and furies and brutes...

Announcements