Prize Question

Benji

Hey guys,

This is my first plot that I'm actually trying to be active on and I was just wondering how active do you usually have to be if you want the top prize? (the one costing the most points) Do you have to be one of those battledome beefed up pets and destroy everything? Or is it enough to complete all of the tasks and kill some of the people in the battledome?

Thanks

You should always do as much as you can. To get the very top prize, you have to do pretty much everything. But if your pet can't handle heavy battledoming, you can still get pretty good prizes as long as you do all the puzzles and such.

At the very least I'd try to get all of the achievements that come with the battling one...but I think it will go by how many of the tasks you completed, whether you completed them on the day and plot points gained from battling.

But we won't know until TNT announces it...

Just to add on: if I recall correctly the prizes worth the most points haven't always been the absolute best prizes (sometimes there are items worth less prize points that end up a lot more valuable). But that could just be my memory messing with me.

• 2 weeks later...

nope, no memory problems there - with the exception of a few that I can't name right now (memory problems myself!), I've generally found that the most valuable plot prizes aren't the 'top' prizes. I tend to hold off collecting my plot prizes for a least a few months after the end of a plot so I can check and see how valuable they'll really be.

in recent plots theres been two ok weapons, the magma blaster, and the ylanas blaster. though other items have actually been considered more ""rare"" because there high plot prize books or stamps or something that is a one use item.

So not making the top isn't necessary a bad thing, but you want to try to get there if at all possible. Just encase its a epic one of a kind i wish i could afford that item.

And in fact, on return of Dr. Sloth, if you did everything and all that, you could get 3 (Or even 4?) Ylanas Blasters. (It was quite the true top prize, since the last one could not be sold)

So even if you don't fight, you may have a chance of getting the top prize. :)

And in fact, on return of Dr. Sloth, if you did everything and all that, you could get 3 (Or even 4?) Ylanas Blasters. (It was quite the true top prize, since the last one could not be sold)

So even if you don't fight, you may have a chance of getting the top prize. :)

What Dante said. Though with AotA it was nightmare to get the magma blaster. You had to complete everything while practically blindfolded on a full moon with the stars in a celestial alignment. It wasnt easy to obtain is what I am saying. I dont mean to scare you all I mean to say is that it could be easy to obtain or it could take a lot more work than any of us anticipated.

You may be getting the sense that we don't really know about this. That's because it's true. We don't know anything about the prizes until TNT releases the plot points system and the prizes. We can only speculate based on past plots and prizes. That's why it's recommended to do everything that you can. Good luck!

Well this is honestly my first plot with a prize shop in it. Altador cup doesn't count sense that's yearly. AotA doesnt count because there was no prize shop. Altador plot {I am not sure what to call it} also had no prize shop.

This is my first time in a actual plot with a shop and I am very happy to be part of it. ;)

However, no ones gonna know till the end. Frankly I dislike spoilers.