The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

On the last wave I got to 38, so 2 more to go.

I've decided im not gonna go past the cap on any.

But these guys do get slightly hard towards the end. Take me 3 turns to beat them now and they can take away 80-120HP in those turns.

But by the time I get home from work, the third may be released.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, I'm only at 928 Minions and 98 Brutes... Still 1000+ Minions and 400+ Brutes left. :K

Why sooo many? :O

And gee Paul, 80 - 120 hits? I can never survive that.

By the way: will losing a battle result in a lower plot score?

I was barely able to make the cap battling the Shadow Wraith Brutes. :yes: Investing in some core components of a good battle set a while ago paid off I guess, but my battle pet's still too weak to get many wins without some luck and very careful heals.

I think I'll wait with trying to cap the brutes. I'm thinking the achievement might be 'win of all kinds 5 times in 1 tier', which I couldnt do if they are already on 40.. :O

Ooh, that is a real possibility. Have to beat 5 of each available monster for each of the tier =O

If that's the case though, I'm in trouble. If there are 3 or 4 more tiers, I will not be able to beat 15 or 20 more brutes :( :(

Hey folks, I got the faerie abilities "sink", "drain" and "burrow" but they don't appear in the list of abilities in the fight. Is this correct? Should I be able to select them or do they work in the background somehow?

You need to go to quickref, choose view abilites in the square ish thing on the top, and then choose the abilities to activate them. :)

You need to go to quickref, choose view abilites in the square ish thing on the top, and then choose the abilities to activate them. :)

Ah thanks a million - didn't know what was going on :D

Need 1 more brute to get the 40 wins. I've been waiting for 20 mins for them to come back to Neopia - argh - frustrating.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shadow Wraith Fury has been released

188_6a43dd741d.gif

Cap = 30

Also on a side note, After I receive my cap on this. Anyone is welcomed to borrow my pet (which should get all 3 enemies capped (Though will only lend to long term tdn members)) I suppose the name would help :P.

Belitoni. Its not a amazing BD pet, but it should cap these.

Well currently I have about 15 health and have a leaf shield and golden compass that I'm using currently. Anyone know if I should change up with different weapons or stay with what I got? I'm asking because I think just one or two hits from that thing will kill me and since this is like my first time fighting in the battledome I have no idea what I'm looking for when buying weapons.