Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But do we HAVE to continue fighting them is what I want to know... because I'm not seeing the point if its not going to get me the 3rd achievment... or do anything else for me for that matter!

we dont have to but its practically guaranteed the more you finish off the more plot points you get.

But do we HAVE to continue fighting them is what I want to know... because I'm not seeing the point if its not going to get me the 3rd achievment... or do anything else for me for that matter!

I`m with you on that one and its annoying in the battledome right now because everyone is there and the pages are extremely slow to load. So for now I`ve given up until I know what the next step is!

I have fought these guys 102 times i think. I wish they would just release the next one. The only thing I can see fighting these guys more then 5 times does is get more plot points in the end.

ive got half that number but im dealing with lots and lots of lag on my end. 48 of them so far roughly.

Rinoa, I think it's the battling; my Kougra was "extremely happy" before fighting, and now she's just "happy"

On a side note...I have the first two tasks and am reasonably sure that I won't be getting the last one. Curse my weakness of buying faerie items instead of ever purchasing good BD equipment XD

Rinoa, I think it's the battling; my Kougra was "extremely happy" before fighting, and now she's just "happy"

On a side note...I have the first two tasks and am reasonably sure that I won't be getting the last one. Curse my weakness of buying faerie items instead of ever purchasing good BD equipment XD

im using a pstellas fan and a control rod apperatus x.x and im still going 50 damage with berzerk.

speaking of, if anyone has any hidden tower weaponery i can borrow for this id really appriciate it i need better weapons.

If I had Hidden Tower weaponry, I'd totally be using it. But alas, I've never been a BDer, so I'm stuck with really pathetic stats. I've been drawing for a while.

Does anyone know if draws still count towards kills?

It does appear to be contributing to kills. And I don't think it's at all unfair. It's terribly difficult to intentionally draw, and you DID put the wraith out of commission. Why shouldn't that count?

It does appear to be contributing to kills. And I don't think it's at all unfair. It's terribly difficult to intentionally draw, and you DID put the wraith out of commission. Why shouldn't that count?

Not only that, but when you draw, you have to heal your pet to fight again, which costs both time and money compared to simply beating the ghouls.

Haha, I just went to click to fight a shadow wraith but there were apparently none left by the time I clicked (there were only 500) and it told me "Sorry, there are no sadow wraiths left, try fighting someone else" Dear TNT, there are no one else available except punching bag bob and I am really not that desperate for another 3 hour fight for nothing.

i wont argue that point sense its a diffrent way of looking at it. anyways im upto 90 kills using ""no no"" weaponery. i pwned my stuff off a while back going "ill never use this!" bought myself a full bead set.

now im missing my ylanas blaster and my magma blaster.

Okay, wow. So much for "really slow", huh? I turn around and on the very first day of a new chapter, I permanently can't complete a whole three Fearless Deeds because of some weird time limit. It's like going to a shop and finding it empty after a single refresh. Why can't the tasks be individually based like the last ones?

Oh well, I've never fought in the Battledome before anyway.

110 kills, and i tend to think that this is getting a little tedious. thats 110 kills out of what 25,000 released every wave?! id write a plot guide for this except for the fact these first guys are comedically easy to beat.

Announcements