Fun or Boring?

Aqua_princess

I love the idea of plots i love the fact that it gets everyone talking and also people working with each other but is it just me or is this one moving along really slow i'm finding that most of my time is spent waiting for the new plot steps not actually doing them. what does everyone else think?

When a plot is in progress, it is alwyas this slow. And I'm quite fine with that, actually, because it leaves me more time to do other things. ^^

Im enjoying the plot. I will be so impatient for them to release new parts but the excitement I feel when they actually do release makes it totally worth it.

I'm really enjoying this plot so far. While I'd love to be able to keep going, I think the waiting is probably good. It keeps me interested because I can't just do it all in one sitting. I get to try to figure things out with everyone else, and I think it's rather fun. Though it is quite irritating seeing the number of Neopians complaining about how slow it is. (Nothing against you, A_P, I'm referring to people on the Neoboards.) In the end, it will hopefully be worth the wait.

i feel its better to be slow than "NEW EVENT! NEW EVENT! NEW EVENT!" every day. people would get fusterated who are stuggling. the question is fun or boring though. so my answer is both. its fun during the times the event occures something new. and its boring inbettween but its evened out well i feel.

I'm glad that it isn't any quicker moving as my net has died and I can only use my boyfriends internet. I'd done nothing of the plot before today because of that and I was afraid that it may be really far on, but the fact that it isn't has made it much easier for me and makes me hopeful that I may be able to keep up! What I've read and played so far I've enjoyed, so I wouldn't say it's boring.

I actually quite like this plot - I'm already intrigued by what could have possibly turned all the Faeries, even Fyora, into stone. I quite liked playing the library puzzle as well, even though it was frustrating as well as fun. Bring on the next step, I say!

Since I just got back into neopets, I haven't been around when any of the plots came out(Sadly why I will never get a chunk of avatars) so I am not really sure of the pace for plots. I did the altador plot wayyy after it was finished so I could breeze through it (not that that plot wasn't time consuming). I will say I am a bit impatient, especially because I want my healing springs and plushie back. But I do like completing the steps so I will try to be more patient.

I think it's really cute! I love the drawings and the dialogue. The event really does seem to be a bit slow though, considering that near the end of each interval I begin to start forgetting that there's even a plot going on at all.

The Faerie Festival would have been so much livelier. <_< There, now this year it's been replaced with a slow-as-molasses comic strip.

I think the slower pace is nice but I am concerned that there will be a time sensitive activity like in the "Atlas of the Ancients" plot. If you weren't able to get online and "help" with the last task it affected your trophy score. :worried:

I think the slower pace is nice but I am concerned that there will be a time sensitive activity like in the "Atlas of the Ancients" plot. If you weren't able to get online and "help" with the last task it affected your trophy score. :worried:

supposedly that wont be a issue this time. i also do like the talking this causes and the plot theorys it brings up too. so to me its fun.

I personally feel like this plot has been put together much better than AOTA. The tasks are harder, so I feel like I'm really working for a trophy. Last time, most of the games already existed, except they changed the character of the game to fit with the plot. So I think this one's fun so far.

I'm just hoping we don't have anything like the scroll-moving steps from the Lost Desert plot this time. Those are boring while they're going on. (And I wouldn't be surprised if my pet were still nursing papyrus cuts from thumbing through Anubis Toxicology Reports for the 10,000th time.)

I like the fact that this includes a Battledome based part of the plot, although it has made it come to my attention how woefully lacking my Battledome pet really is! It's good fun though!

I honestly can't find a thing to complain about with this plot. I'm liking it, I even like that the pace isn't super fast. The last plot felt so slapped together, this one looks like some real time and effort went in to it's creation. The activities between each new step are interesting enough that you don't bang through them and sit there waiting for a week for something else to do.