Fun or Boring?

Aqua_princess

Personally i'm enjoying it. I'm hoping for another battle, only 3 tiers next time, and like 5 or so more puzzles. Maybe a game too.

I don't have alot of chances to use the BD so this is alot of fun for me. :D

I'd say that in general I'm having fun. Sometimes I wish it would go faster and other times I'm struggling to keep up... like with the recent battledome challenge, that completely drained me of all my hard earned NP's; and I still didn't do very good. I'm just not a battledomer...

I must admit that while I'm savoring a plot while it lasts - I do miss the faeries! (that Oh No! Banner is getting a little old...)

I really enjoy this plot. The puzzles have been challenging, but not too challenging as they sometimes are, how many months on and off did it take some people to complete the Altador plot? I know I gave up on it here and there. After some effort I've been able to complete every task. The battle dome part is especially fun for me since I've been training my pet, I wasn't able to cap any, but it was still fun, the tiers and prizes made it even more enjoyable, I hope we get more BD action before it's all said and done, but the puzzles are fun too.

I found this plot a lot of fun. I have taken part in multiple plots, but this one seems at the top of the list.

The earlier plots used to be very battle based. I had just joined and couldnt hardly do anything. Because of the complains we had such horrible puzzles where I was randomly clicking (something to do with tombs until you found the one with the right markings). Some others where the answers were immediately available online. These puzzles force you to think and play which is the right amount of fun.

Eh, I don't care much for the plot. I don't read the comic because it makes my computer lag, and the steps bore me. Particularly, the Castle of Nox maze and the Library one. I practically fell asleep during those. Also, does the Yurble librarian remind you of anyone?

But I'm disappointed because I can't go back to step 3 and get all the achievements. Urgh, I hate procrasinating.

Hrmm... Sorry about that I guess. I have more of a preference for small text. Maybe it's the font? I switched from "microsoft sans serif" to "Franklin Gothic Medium".

Here's what I posted:

Eh, I don't care much for the plot. I don't read the comic because it makes my computer lag, and the steps bore me. Particularly, the Castle of Nox maze and the Library one. I practically fell asleep during those. Also, does the Yurble librarian remind you of anyone?

But I'm disappointed because I can't go back to step 3 and get all the achievements. Urgh, I hate procrasinating.

personally loving the plot right now but its getting a little irritating on how long its taking inbettween steps. they release something on thurs or friday and we have to wait till monday for something new. more correctly tuesday.

I've found it to be pretty fun. This is my first "real plot" (since doing altador using a guide) and I think it's fun to try and figure out what's going to happen next :) I'm excited for Chapter 8!