The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just completed it and got all the achievements. I'm ashamed to say it took me hours! I have one question though... when I picked up the books, I thought there was a message about solving the puzzle. I assumed it meant the books had puzzles inside them, but was it referring to the library game as the puzzle? And the books can't actually be used right now?

i did notice a oddity. the library url had the word "halloween" in it. could this somehow be sliding into a brand new ToW plot? {tale of woe plot just encase people dont grok what i am saying}

Funny that you say that, cause I found it strange that the books you get in the library are all like Halloweeny type books.

And Athene, what it means is the book you picked up will show up in your inventory once you have completed the rest of the library puzzle correctly by getting out the door with all of the artifacts.

God, I finally did it! I was scared that tonight a new chapter would be released and i might loose the track...

I hope it's a long plot, the begining it's promising, It took me a cuple of hours to do it, not like AotA that took seconds to do anything!

I can only guess but there are 3 king already involved, I wonder if Meridell is going to appear too, culd it be a massive villain association? :laughingsmiley:

Or a treacherous faerie?

Funny that you say that, cause I found it strange that the books you get in the library are all like Halloweeny type books.

And Athene, what it means is the book you picked up will show up in your inventory once you have completed the rest of the library puzzle correctly by getting out the door with all of the artifacts.

Oh, that didn't happen :(

Maybe I should do it again...

I kept picking up the books and then not getting them in my inventory and was getting mad. Then I figured out that I was only grabbing a few of the glowing artifacts before I got out the door. Once I picked up ALL of the glowing artifacts with the extra book and left the library the book showed in my inventory. Try again, remembering to get all the artifacts, and see if that helps. :)

I kept picking up the books and then not getting them in my inventory and was getting mad. Then I figured out that I was only grabbing a few of the glowing artifacts before I got out the door. Once I picked up ALL of the glowing artifacts with the extra book and left the library the book showed in my inventory. Try again, remembering to get all the artifacts, and see if that helps. :)

Oh gosh, it'll take me forever to escape with all the artefacts and books :( Thanks though!

AS I've said before, plan your moves out. I got all three "Fearless Deeds" or whatever within 2 hours.

Basically, make a complete circle, collecting things in your way. Sure, you might get stuck a few time, but there's always a way out.

i did notice a oddity. the library url had the word "halloween" in it. could this somehow be sliding into a brand new ToW plot? {tale of woe plot just encase people dont grok what i am saying}

Although "halloween" is the url for the haunted woods and the Tales of Woe plot ended kinda open, I doubt this plot has to do with it.