The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 2

hrtbrk

How long does it take for each chapter/phase to come out??

I'm curious about that too. I heard that its on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I don't know for sure.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Petri of Death!!!!

My internet has been down for a WEEK! I finally get it working and now Neopets is down... :grrr:

At least I got my Faeries Ruin Plot done for the night first. :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for the Faeries' Ruin plot.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopets is down. D: Right in the middle of my game. Am I the only one?

No I think it's down for everbody.

And if you haven't gotten the books I think you should try to get them as free items are always a good thing!

No I think it's down for everbody.

And if you haven't gotten the books I think you should try to get them as free items are always a good thing!

I had the books and all the items I was just on my way out. iOi Oh well I shall persevere.

Well, technically no, but they are how you earn points and advance in the plot. So if you want to participate, yeah, you kinda have to. You'll get the hang of it. If you check out this topic, you'll find a lot of helpful hints. :)

hazza glad im useful lol.

and yea it is a bit odd. anyways this plot so far is way better than altador :D even if it is a little stright forward.

Everyone... I think we should stay on topic. this topic is about the plot. there's another topic that's addressing the neopets being down issue. it's here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/21828-i-am-screaming/

I don't think any of us want to get into trouble! :)

EDIT: Since this is my first plot, what happens at the end?

EDIT: So far I like this plot way better than the Altador plot. This one seems to be a better mystery but that couls be because I'm following it from the beginning anticipating what's going to happen next.

Just a friendly reminder, I know Neopets has gone down, but this post is for Faeries' Ruin, not to discuss Neopets issues. A member has already made a board where you can discuss Neopets being offline HERE. Let's keep the discussion here on the plot.

So did anybody see any clues in the second chapter? I honestly don't have a clue where this is going, maybe you guys will have some ideas. Since this is my first plot I don't know what to expect.

"..."

So, any ideas?

I have two ideas; Hubrid Nox is somehow involved, they might investigate the artifact that we got from the library. I'm not that good at making predictions.

I agree with Rocklobsta that Jazan is acting very peculiar. He's always behind the other characters.

Yeah, he just LOOKS like someone who might be involved, plus that person Hanso said he saw. You would think its one or the other, but it might turn out to be neither. No one knows!

I think that maybe the artifact belongs to Jazan or his family and he feels responsible for Hubrid Nox having it. He doesn't want anyone to know the real reason that he was there spying in the faerie garden.

I get so excited about plots. Some people keep saying 'why don't you just wait til the next update?'. Because that's not fun!

I know what you mean. :) Its more fun to try and see if you can figure out out for yourself. Besides, once you get started you can't stop!

I was starting to get bored on Neopets, but this seems like a lot of fun. :) And so far it has been, even if Faerieland is STILL down.

Yes you can call me what ever you like. I rather like R-lob, no one has ever called me that before. :D

And PeachesandCream- yes! I haven't done much on Neopets other than feeding my pets. Plots really reel me in.

Do you guys have any wild theories?

Anyone else noticed that the place where Chapters are can only fit 6 capters? Well, it is a mini-plot cause AAA will come to lose to me again, but....

Ya I noticed that the first day of the plot when they released the first chapter. I think they made it a mini plot because of the faerie festival, to give us something exciting to do. Also there's AAA coming like you said and also (correct me if I'm wrong) neopets' birthday in November. I think they chose the perfect time to do the plot.