TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know what i wouldnt mind that -_- and a choice in weather you want to fight for nox or for freeing the faeries. btw id totally go the faerie route? why? because almost every girl, little and some older would be on that side, a lot of the men would likly figure that, that side would win too so they'd go on the winning side ^^;;;

the battlecry? "VIVA FAYORA, RETURN OF THE FAERIES!" XDDDD

Shadaw, you're more diabolical than I gave you credit for. :P

I just raised my battle pet one defence tier and a couple of endurance points, so now I can still manage to knock down a few wraiths here and there. :yes: Keep it up people!

Shadaw, you're more diabolical than I gave you credit for. :P

I just raised my battle pet one defence tier and a couple of endurance points, so now I can still manage to knock down a few wraiths here and there. :yes: Keep it up people!

never a good idea to underestimate the guy who stays quiet when there ISNT a plot going on ;) we tend to get interesting when we start talking. and especially when they go round calling themselfs shadaw {dont ask} and ESPECIALLY when they go "dont ask" alfter a point. :P

and ya im working on raising my bori's strength i was mad about i couldnt get him free training thanks to the acadamy not training people over the range of 50.

I have a slightly dumb question: You can only train any one attribute to twice your level, right?

if your level fifty you can train any stat upto double your level so if your level 50 you should be able to raise any stat upto 100 {waits to be corrected}

Yes, you can train all of your pets' stats to twice their level. And at the Mystery Island Training School, you can actually train your pets' endurance to three times their level, although you have to bring their level back up if you want to train the other stats. :yes:

We have a basic training guide with all the details here.

Yes, you can train all of your pets' stats to twice their level. And at the Mystery Island Training School, you can actually train your pets' endurance to three times their level, although you have to bring their level back up if you want to train the other stats. :yes:

We have a basic training guide with all the details here.

ah good so my memory isnt as bad as i was thinking it was XD

Well, they've had enough time to set up the next plot line, particularly if you include the days spent in battling where they only had to post occasional updates and new tiers.

I'm hoping for a puzzle to do over the weekend. If nothing else, I'm sure there will be an update early next week. I can't wait! Plots are so exciting! Does anyone else think that this will be ending soon? From the space left on the little chapter wheel I feel like there won't be too many more chapters.

Did anyone notice that the yurble librarian looks like the janitor from the altador plot?

The Angry Yurble is a running joke in plots--the janitor from Altador, the foreman from the Lost Desert Plot, and the gravedigger from the Tale of Woe (I think) were all Angry Yurbles.

Did anyone notice that the yurble librarian looks like the janitor from the altador plot?

I just assumed it was the same guy doing all the work and that was why he is always angry!

Announcements