TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three days! :O Get me logistics on the line NOW! We need delta squadron scrambled for a supply drop!

no kidding. the whole time im going "alfter this, im going to get a sdb with hidden tower weapons so that if this happens again all i have to do is "hmm this looks like it could kill a fury or two"" {takes out two kelpbeards trident, ghostkershield, all that fun stuff}

Heh, that might actually be an interesting idea for TDN. A battle set lending program for plot wars. :yes: We could stock up a huge repository of powerful weapons, and lend them out to people who need them.

Heh, that might actually be an interesting idea for TDN. A battle set lending program for plot wars. :yes: We could stock up a huge repository of powerful weapons, and lend them out to people who need them.

i can get behind that. mostly because i thought about attempting to become battledome staff here. though i kinda doubt thats going to happen due to my horrific grammar. but hey never know.

{yawns}

Well, we're actually a bit short-staffed on the Battlepedia front at the moment. We've got a lot of plans for that department, but not enough staff to execute them. If you have good BD knowledge and are fairly competent with coding, well, that might make up for any grammar issues. ;)

I hope the next step can be just as intense as this one!

Heh, the battling did get pretty intense (and kinda fun), but waiting for new waves... not so much. xD

Well, we're actually a bit short-staffed on the Battlepedia front at the moment. We've got a lot of plans for that department, but not enough staff to execute them. If you have good BD knowledge and are fairly competent with coding, well, that might make up for any grammar issues. ;)

Heh, the battling did get pretty intense (and kinda fun), but waiting for new waves... not so much. xD

i think thats my biggest issue, is i dont know diddly about coding and i have no idea how to learn about it. grammer is a problem coding is kinda a critical problem.

Ah. Well as far as BD recruitment goes, coding knowledge is more of a critical bonus than a critical requirement. :yes:

I wonder how much longer these waves will last... d'you think we'll run out of wraiths by today (NST), or will they manage to hang on until tomorrow?

im still going to learn about html im starting to get annoyed at the fact i have no programming knowledge at all. i got the time to learn so im going to.

and ill wager that they'll last till tomorrow more than likely maybe wednesday if tnt wants to drag things out for a while. they seem to have a tendency to make it so they dont release new plot chapters till tuesday or wednesday.

Eh, well that makes it easier for us staffers to keep things up to date then. Of course, it also gives more people more time to rack up points, which is a good thing. Or a bad thing if you're a selfish person who only cares about the relative value of your prizes. :P

Oh, and some random nitpicking from a programmer (sorry, I have to get this out or my brain won't stop bugging me about it xD ) - HTML isn't technically a *programming* language. It's a *markup* language, for annotating content, as opposed to a programming language that defines instructions. :yes:

yea honestly i kinda want a good war weapon when this is set and done for my pet. being the poor type you cant fault me for that XD

and fair enough i said i didnt know anything about working with code or whatever lol. {trying not to say anything to make real programmers want to hunt me down and throw meepits at me}

BD set lending would be pretty awesome! I'm doing fine with my set, for now, but if a better set was available to borrow, I wouldn't mind putting up the collateral. I just don't want to permanently cough up for a SoS for the little bit of battling I still do.

The battle set lending program idea has been fielded for staff discussion. ;)

And yeah, poor prizes are probably about the only way TNT could majorly screw up the plot at this point. xD

So I was just doing my dailies and had a visit to the money tree when I found a load of scamanders (worth roughly 5mil, I think) and upon googling the user (Scamander-in-chief) I found this: "Ok so someone in my guild told me that scamander-in-chief is a member of TNT and that he put out Scamanders in the money tree during or around the lost desert plot…" So could they have to do with this plot or was this person wrong? I also heard that you will never get one no matter how fast you click, so I don't know.

Edit: nevermind, after browsing some old boards I realised that it probably has nothing to do with the plot and just happens occasionally. http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=364

im not saying it like "sweet im totally gonna be greedy!" just i was curious if anyone else thinks it might be part of a ""special"" thing where you get perk points or prizes for fighting in every tier. because so far i havent really seen anyway to devide everyone up from the highest prizes and the lowest prizes.

Announcements