TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine had a melton in it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Once people realize that all it has in it is a measly little spooky petpet, they'll stop being so valuable. I'd sell now.

They contain petpets?! Wow, I didn't know that... I just did a quick SW check after winning my chest and sold it for the cheapest price - 45K. Quickest money I've ever made. :D

So have any old enemies been known to shapeshift in the past? Or do we think this is a completely new enemy. That might be cool.

Firstly, I agree, definitely too short.

Second, I don't think the real Nox is dead... probably either stunned, or unconscious.

So shapeshifter or someone with magic/abilities to be able to make themselves appear differently to others?

Krawley was the krawk in the haunted woods plot? I read the comic but unfortunately didnt get to do it the plot.

yes he was the guy who sold the potions. i didnt know it was a plot at the time {face palm} so i was there for it but i didnt participate.

I doubt it was Jazan...stop blaming him, he is a good guy. I think we get a new villain though, I knew Nox wasn't smart enough to pull this off!! I will laugh it turns out to be Xandra though...

im just doing my best to be in the top for once im hopeing for something epic this time around like the amulet being a plot prize freezer! i mean that'd almost be as good as giving out a brand new attack pea! {drools at the idea of a haunted attack pea!}

as for the "oof!" that was hillarious.

I sorta feel bad for the chubby chia. lol poor nox. Than again other than the game hes in (that im really bad at btw) i dont really know much about nox. As for that krawk he didnt make any sense to me. didnt he ruin that whole town and than lead the hero to the missing ingrediant in sophies potion? doesnt make sense to me. I hope its a new enemy.

Ooh...that would be fun....but then we'd also have to wait forever...and I have a monster movie marathon on Halloween too...I watch the three scariest movies I can find with all the lights out. But only ones I haven't seen already...especially since I really like scary movies...

back to the topic, I really want a new enemy....it's been SO long!

Announcements