TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is a funny guy huh?!?! :P I'd kick you but I have to get back to refreshing! :laughingsmiley:

you could kick me but you dont want to see me three dementional. people dont like three d shadaw. i get that mario star music and people start running going "AHHH!!! AHHH!!!"

anyways about this plot. im curious. what would happen if hubred nox was the actual enemy. i mean it could actually be a good plot still considering he can sneeze and escape to anywhere sense he can teleport. that'd be cool a first person shooter where you have to nail hubrid nox. now THATS something i could pwn easily.

How about Mod solving? :D

I can see beating Hubrid's Guards or something in the BD.

Maybe you can choose: Go with Hanzo, and do a sneaking puzzle, or go with the kings and go beat stuff.

I had this thought last night. I think I'd go with Hanso, even though I've been paying codestone after codestone to train Lili enough to beat something. (Right now she can barely beat anything. =\)

Diddo on the tired of refreshing thing!!! I've been codestoning too! BUt mostly because I get so many from KQ... but I think I MIGHT be prepared if we have to battle... I don't have a lot of really good weapons... and couldn't beat the space faerie... but I do okay holding my own! :laughingsmiley:

They're not; I checked the news page with my language in Deutsch, and that announcement is indeed on there. But like I said, the fact that their news came out early may mean that it wasn't compete when they posted it. Don't panic until we know for certain.

Psychic Prediction Time.

No plot step today, there will be one tomorrow. In the news tonight it should say

Are you waiting for plot news? A little Pteri has whispered to us that perhaps it goes tomorrow. But you have not heard from us!

It may be a tad wrong grammar, my visions are still quite blurry.

Psychic Prediction Time.

No plot step today, there will be one tomorrow. In the news tonight it should say

It may be a tad wrong grammar, my visions are still quite blurry.

Dante already had this psychic prediction! Muhahahaha :whistle:

the spanish verson is diffrent than the dutch one. so it could be that theres a delay in the germain but they havent released the american one yet. who knows. all we know for certain is if there isnt im gonna be mad i just fought a duel with my inernet to get back online!

Announcements