TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else notice on the editorial that even neopets users have been writing in about the pie there?! honestly?! i think we all know what one of the plot prizes will be {hands out "faerie festival pie"} im starting to wonder if later in the plot they try the cure on the pie itself first before they try it on the faeries.

Actually, I think a petrified pie would make a lovely garden statue. :P It would certainly be a break from the norm. "Garden gnome... miniature faerie statue... gnome... gnome... faerie... gnome... pie... gno- Wait, PIE?!"

Having not been in the plot, I can't say for sure, but I'm fairly certain that Razul is dead... again. :guiltysmiley: Er, yeah. I strongly doubt it was him.

I also doubt Hubrid was the mastermind behind it, if he really was involved or not. I'm kind of feeling an NQ II -esque teaming of the evils, possibly as puppets of a greater evil.

About the stone jelly, I'm not saying it didn't exist. Just that it was a weird coincidence. :D

As for the culprit, I'm hoping for a new villain! Was on Neo quite a few years ago then kind of lost interest on the way. New epic villains would be cool. :D

About the stone jelly, I'm not saying it didn't exist. Just that it was a weird coincidence. :D

As for the culprit, I'm hoping for a new villain! Was on Neo quite a few years ago then kind of lost interest on the way. New epic villains would be cool. :D

I think I've mentioned new villains ten times now...XD you know what they say about great minds though XD

I think personally it will be a new villain with old ones working under him! O.o imagine....Sloth AS a minion....

I think I've mentioned new villains ten times now...XD you know what they say about great minds though XD

I think personally it will be a new villain with old ones working under him! O.o imagine....Sloth AS a minion....

sloth as a minion? that'd take a serious level of epic to cause. then again anyone who can turn all the faeries in neopets into statues can command serious power over anyone... unless it was a one shot deal and the talisman has to recharge.

I really can't imagine Sloth taking the back seat to anybody else or most of the other neopets villains for that matter :laughingsmiley: but then again, who can honestly say they expected to see Hubrid Nox o_O I have no idea where this plot is going, so maybe...

well again its also only what hanso has said so far. and hanso is a total liar so far from what ive seen. though a gallery of evil united plot would be again just about world war three in neopets. i can just see a major battle if that occured. maybe not in the battledome but still XD

Yeah from what I've seen a lot of people are just itching for war. I've never participated in one, so I really don't know what they're like. I heard somewhere that neopets was completely done with the wars.

neopets is i beleave something about children dont need to be involved in them. and sense thats there major demographic {forgive that but it is true there is A LOT} that they wont do wars because of it. still cant fault a guy for dreaming lol

Announcements