TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much longer the plot is going to be. I want the faeries back!

I wonder as well. TNT added the "Jail Cell" item to the NC mall not TOO long before Janzan Hanso was locked up by Brynn. The other day TNT added an NC item of the Faerieland clouds so... maybe it won't be much longer.

Something like that. I'll try to get it up in an hour or so.

Wallpaper

wow dante thats cool!

I wonder as well. TNT added the "Jail Cell" item to the NC mall not TOO long before Janzan was locked up by Brynn. The other day TNT added an NC item of the Faerieland clouds so... maybe it won't be much longer.

Uh I think you mean Hanso. and i think that there's going to be a major step next, but that the plot wont end too soon.

I hope not! An ending at this point would be a little too abrupt, and I'd hate to see TNT make the same error with their storyline as they did when they cut RoS short. :(

Sweet wallpaper Dante! :D

I'm one of those crazy people who follows plots mostly for the storyline, and tends to get sad when they finish and reach the prize stage. :P

I've really enjoyed this plot so far, but I'm really hoping for a plethora of puzzles before it ends. I can't do all of the BD stuff, so I'm hoping other steps will make up for that. And I can't wait to see who's responsible for everything! What bad guy has a vendetta against the faeries and the power to shapeshift? *runs off to research*

Yes, more puzzles would be great. :yes: TNT's done a great job on the puzzles so far - smooth, Flash-free AJAX coding. Mmm... <3

And the use of JavaScript and CSS was absolutely beautiful. :yes: The plot puzzles were superbly programmed and laid out. I still remember joyfully stumbling across the impeccably neat symbol palette for the library step.

I'm excited about the new update! I also hope there won't be another BD component as my pet just barely capped the previous one. Furthermore, the system of wave/periodic enemies is annoying and laggy for everyone. However, the plot about the shadow minions are still unresolved so another BD is highly likely..

Announcements