Neopets Upgrading To New System - Expect Downtime

hrtbrk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you win a pb from KQ? Like are you only able to really if you get first? Yeah my son was due the 27th of Jan and born Feb 2 on ground hogs day lol

You win them with gold keys only. Its random. I get so aggrivated seeing people say how they won 3 in a few days and i cant seem to win one, lol. My daughter was born Feb 19th 2009. About two - four days before she actually due. Now im 3 - 4 months pregnant with my second and i am PRAYING it is a boy, lol. :laughingsmiley:

I havent won a PB from KQ yet but i have high hopes i will. I am trying to save up to 1.3 mil np and have 700k so far. So needless to say every game i can get is very much needed. I was just about to redeem a silver key and BAM neopets is offline. :ohno: now i am so bored. My fiance thinks neopets is boring although he found snow wars interesting.

My BF thinks NP is stupid.. he makes me sooooo mad when he says stuff about it.. GRRR.. I want to send the Meepits after him. :) He thinks my pets are cute though :laughingsmiley:

LOL! Yeah the only thing besides snow wars that my fiance likes is my pets. He is the reason i am having to save for 1.3 mil cause he wants me to get a baby poogle so bad. So if poogle day isnt a success i need 1.3 mil for a baby poogle MP. thanks to KQ i got 700k so im doing pretty good. :king:

LOL! Yeah the only thing besides snow wars that my fiance likes is my pets. He is the reason i am having to save for 1.3 mil cause he wants me to get a baby poogle so bad. So if poogle day isnt a success i need 1.3 mil for a baby poogle MP. thanks to KQ i got 700k so im doing pretty good. :king:

Yea I loveee playing KQ I have gotten 2 or 3 PB's but they haven't been great one's.. I saved up for awhile to get a Rainbow PB to paint my Elephante and now I am sorta stuck on what I want next.. I think I want a Desert Pet just haven't decided which one yet..

ITs now midnight here. -_- so most likely i wont be seeing neopets until i wake up in the morning. I want a cybunny. a skunk one. I hope to have a skunk cybunny, baby poogle, darigan eyrie, and mutant draik within a year. tough luck though. All i win from KQ is codestones and neggs. Still great prizes but i want a PB or map piece to sell.

ITs now midnight here. -_- so most likely i wont be seeing neopets until i wake up in the morning. I want a cybunny. a skunk one. I hope to have a skunk cybunny, baby poogle, darigan eyrie, and mutant draik within a year. tough luck though. All i win from KQ is codestones and neggs. Still great prizes but i want a PB or map piece to sell.

You must be in CST because its just after mid-night here too. A skunk cybunny would be pretty amazing.. I just recently finished the secret lab map too so I am just messing around with that to see what I get.. no cool colors yet.. just a species change from a Zafara.. to a Grundo <_< ... to a Kiko.. which has sort of grown on me but it is red which I hate... I want something thats Mutant too but nothing to crazy.. some of them are SCARY o_O

You must be in CST because its just after mid-night here too. A skunk cybunny would be pretty amazing.. I just recently finished the secret lab map too so I am just messing around with that to see what I get.. no cool colors yet.. just a species change from a Zafara.. to a Grundo <_< ... to a Kiko.. which has sort of grown on me but it is red which I hate... I want something thats Mutant too but nothing to crazy.. some of them are SCARY o_O

Yeah i live in mississippi. We share same time zone as TN and LA. and probably some other places, lol. I sell any lab pieces i get which isnt very many. Mostly petpet pieces. I love my Eyrie. He has grown on me too. Right now he is Starry. I have a Peophin (christmas) and a koi (orange). I dont really care for my koi that much.

WAaaa! :(:( I wanna go back on neo!! I just got my royal flotsam and i dont have anything to dooo now!!! my only big hope is that they are leaving users 9 months and up a little present! :D haha that be awesome!!! Does anyone know when it will work again? tomorrow hopefully? i miss my new rg flotsam.... I hope they also make the neopets look better!

lol i still need another royal paint brush so i can paint my male flotsam royal! :D Anyone feeling generous soon? :D Lol jkjk.. kinda. Omg i want to go back on now!!

you said the last maintenance time was only 9 hours?!! :D I hope it only takes that long this time! I can wait that long! i think... as long as its not like, 2 weeks. Id go crazy!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh heavens, this girl's having some hopes that I know will be turned down, but after the site update, I do hope that:

We can have more side accounts and/or pets.

All cookie grabbing will be blocked.

We can have an NC prize for existing, oh, and I'll get my ANcient Rune Feather for visiting the sponsor page for Legend of the Guardians. <_<

Hey i think i can find you a stripped koi! when neopets work again, neomail me, werewolf1468 and if i find one ill tell you! Ive seen one before! :D Just let me know if you see any uc royal shoyrus or a awesome rb flotsam!

Oh heavens, this girl's having some hopes that I know will be turned down, but after the site update, I do hope that:

We can have more side accounts and/or pets.

All cookie grabbing will be blocked.

We can have an NC prize for existing, oh, and I'll get my ANcient Rune Feather for visiting the sponsor page for Legend of the Guardians. <_<

-----

Lol i do have some crazy hopes but some do come true! Like my beautiful rg flotsam i thought i would NEver get her but some one saw my post on the pound board and i got her ufA!!! :D I was like :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey i think i can find you a stripped koi! when neopets work again, neomail me, werewolf1468 and if i find one ill tell you! Ive seen one before! :D Just let me know if you see any uc royal shoyrus or a awesome rb flotsam!

Really? cool. thats a relief since the stupid PB is 800k. I cant believe a baby PB is only 590k but a regular PB is 800k. Its insane. I will let you know if i see any royal pets. ALot of people trade those on the boards.

I miss Neopets so much! :( I have 3 more hours to myself with just a laptop for company while the Mr is at work, and was counting on Neopets to keep me entertained :(

It's back!!

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. Keep your posts at least 7 words long.