Neopets Upgrading To New System - Expect Downtime

hrtbrk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, it is. And I can just play it if I get bored of just the music.

I still wish that TNT wouldn't take so long. I mean, I'd just type all needed HTML upgrades into a document, then just copy/paste it. THEN I'd get to looking at userlookups, shops, etc.

I know :( Why don't they do that when there is not a lot of people on??? It seems to me, they would want to do it while there weren't a lot of people on!

I wonder that too. A lot of places usually do upkeep/changes in the middle of the night or mornings. Like WoW for example, usually about 5am-11am. Most kids would be in school and adults at work! I'm excited for the changes though.

I feel so cheated when it goes down :( I depend on it to be there when I need it lol Its hard when you can't do much else and with as pregnant as I am... there is no real going out :eh:

Aww congrats! How far along are you? I have a seven month old ^_^

gah.... the only time I get on neopets is when im at work (I have alot of spare time at my work).... which has made today a very slow day at work... and now that its weekend I probably wont be able to get on neopets again untill Monday coz my fiance is an ultimate nerd who does not get off the computer often.... Come on neopets wheres the love? Get back online!!

I can relate to the not being able to go places cause your pregnant thing. I am pregnant and just dont feel like going many places so i rely on neopets. I cant believe the site is still down! it went down on me at like 7pm and its almost 11pm now and its still down. I only got to play 3 out of my 10 Keyquest games. :crying:

I havent won a PB from KQ yet but i have high hopes i will. I am trying to save up to 1.3 mil np and have 700k so far. So needless to say every game i can get is very much needed. I was just about to redeem a silver key and BAM neopets is offline. :ohno: now i am so bored. My fiance thinks neopets is boring although he found snow wars interesting.