~ request forum ~

stephiime

~you can request via neomail @ stephiime as well because I probably check that more often than the forums~

Hello everyone :DD please request avatars and siggies here! Examples are my avatar and signature. My ava dimensions: 90x90 sig dimensions: 25x400

There aren't many rules to this. I don't ask that you credit me in your signature or anything (it would be nice but not necessary). Even though I don't ask for credit, please do not credit yourself to my artwork. Also, I don't mind you re-editing my artwork without permission, but please credit me then. Finally, I ask that you at least use the graphic(s) I made you, because they do take time and effort. Thank you!

How to request:

name:

dimensions:

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want:

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind):

image references:

additions/comments/anything else:

contact you @:

pickups:

Kenzie:

sintrithicon.jpgsintrith.jpg

CY:

CYicon.jpg

CYbanner.jpg

Spritzie:

spritzieicon.jpg

d.Lia:

DLIAava.jpgDLIbanner.jpg

JB:

JBava.jpgJBsig.jpg

Drr:

drr-1.jpgdrrsig-1.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the TDN forums - you'll probably find you're flooded with requests shortly!

Is there any chance you could use a larger font though as it's a little tricky to read at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

:D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts at 7 words or above. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

name: Kenzie

avatar/signature/both: Both please!!

dimensions: Same as yours!

colors: See picture ref.

text and font: Rascunho Errado if possible. You can use it at Picknik (online photo editor). The dark brown in the pic for the font.

image references: https://images.neopets.com/items/bak_cupcake_chocvanilla.gif

additions/comments/anything else: If you'd like to see the style I'm aiming for, go here:http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=sintrith

contact you @: Here or neomail sintrith on neopets.

I'll credit you in my signature, as well as love you for friggen evar.

^.^

• 4 weeks later...

name: CY

avatar/signature/both: I'd be happy if you can create both :D

dimensions: for the avatar I'd be happy with 90x90, for the siggy 500x250

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want: no specific colour

text and font (if you have a specific one in mind): "The ocean and mountains generally tend to be in opposite directions, silly." "kristalyamaki"

image references: http://www.google.com.my/images?hl=en&q=shinkai%20makoto&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1608&bih=720

additions/comments/anything else: nothing else.

contact you @: I'd check back frequently but u can always contact me through neomail. :D

I'll use the avatar and signature in this forum! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just requesting an avatar for now. I'll have to do some research before I can request a signature. :)

name: Spritzie

dimensions: 90x90

colors: It's up to you and what you think looks best. (Though I don't know if that was how the picture looked for CY's avatar or whether you added the effects, but if you added them, I'd love it to look something like that.)

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind): Spritz (And I love the font you used for the quote in CY's signature)

image references: Avatar Image

additions/comments/anything else: That's it.

contact you @: My PMs on here or I'll be checking back. Either way works.

Thank you :D Everything you've made is so pretty. I love the clarity and almost glassy look to your graphics.

name: d.Lia

dimensions: same as yours. :)

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want: no specific colours.

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind):

(_.Lia with Jellyka Castle's Queen

So it should look like what's shown in the link.

image references:

here!

additions/comments/anything else: -

contact you @: here or neomail me. :)

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm assuming you're still taking orders. Anyway.

name:JB/Jingle Bells

dimensions: Signature: about 250x200, or what you think best. Avatar: 90x90, but use your best judgment.

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want: For avatar: green and red. For signature: gold.

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind): Whatever you think the best font, but for the avatar, say Jingle Bells, and for the signature, say,

Have a Very Merry Christmas from your friend JB.

image references: Here for the avatar (please make it smaller), and for the signature, here is good.

additions/comments/anything else: Please use you best judgment on everything. Also, I'll be using it for about a month and a half, but every year.

contact you @: Please PM.

Thanks a lot, and I know I'm asking the right person!

I'm assuming you're still taking orders. Anyway.

name:JB/Jingle Bells

dimensions: Signature: about 250x200, or what you think best. Avatar: 90x90, but use your best judgment.

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want: For avatar: green and red. For signature: gold.

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind): Whatever you think the best font, but for the avatar, say Jingle Bells, and for the signature, say,

Have a Very Merry Christmas from your friend JB.

image references: Here for the avatar (please make it smaller), and for the signature, here is good.

additions/comments/anything else: Please use you best judgment on everything. Also, I'll be using it for about a month and a half, but every year.

contact you @: Please PM.

Thanks a lot, and I know I'm asking the right person!

Hey JB, sorry it took longer than expected - what with midterms cramming my schedule - but your request is finally done! I hope you like it :)

JBava.jpgJBsig.jpg

name: Drr

avatar/signature/both:Both please :D

dimensions: same as yours!

colors (give me codes if you have specific colors you want: uhm... surprise me! :P

text and font(if you have a specific one in mind): No matter how hard life is, it will only get harder.

image references:https://images.neopets.com/items/bd_hammerwing.gif

additions/comments/anything else: none

contact you @: just neomail me at unknownman14 if you need to

Thanks! :D

• 4 weeks later...