NC Mall Item Update!

hrtbrk

With TNT recently giving out 300NC free to users (for details check here and here) they've decided to add some new stuff and add a super sale to help you spend your Neocash! While they're still in the process of adding items, take a look at what's new!

The collector's item for August is Prince Jazan Collectors Headdress!

mall_collect_jazanhat.gif

Jubjub Power Bounce also got some new items today (18 to be exact!)!

mall_jjpb_swingsetbg.gifmall_jjpb_strawberrybushfg.gifmall_jjpb_tireswing.gif

Lastly, a Super Sale is on! Check out these discounted items!

mall_floatingjhuidahdoll.gifmall_floatingtoothfaerie.gifmall_floatingsoupfaerie.gif

I just spent a good amount of my 2000NC I got for my birthday, I'm relieved to see none of the same items were things I bought. I would have been slightly irritated.

The new Collector's item is interesting. It would work for making a Jubjub Desert until I can bring myself to part with the millions for the PB.

I can't waste any more money on Jubjub Power Bounce trying to get backgrounds (did not get). Not after I wasted the free NC trying to get the birthday gram background (also did NOT get). I wish they'd give more time for the Super Sale's. 13 days isn't a long time to gather money. There's only one thing from my wishlist there, but you have to add 500 NC. The faeries are super cute, but I can't see actually using them.

After foolishly spending NC on Neggstravaganza (the first time I ever bought NC), I've decided not to shop at the NC Mall unless 1) I get NC for free or 2) some awesome Valentines-themed items come up next year. Nevertheless, the Royal Collection is so good, so far.

Oooh! I love the sale, and the new NC collectible. The sale doesn't have a lot of great items, but the disco ball, and maybe a floating faerie or two might be nice to have on hand. I really don't get a lot of appeal from JJPB though. The items aren't that great, and I've ended up with 4 really useless wearables so far. :/ I think I'll just stick to picking my items myself from now on.

Is the NC mall on sale then at the moment (sorry, can't check as I'm at work and as a gaming site it's not allowed - don't know how on earth I can get on here!). I may have to check when I get home as I have some spare (free) neocash...

Is the NC mall on sale then at the moment (sorry, can't check as I'm at work and as a gaming site it's not allowed - don't know how on earth I can get on here!). I may have to check when I get home as I have some spare (free) neocash...

They just have a small sale shop right now. It has 10 items, all for 75 NC.

4 Floating Faeries: Soup Faerie, Tooth Faerie, Jhuidah, and Fierce Mechanical Darkest Faerie Minion.

Tiki Tack Torch

Stinky Old Gym Bag

Roo in the Box

Potted Faerie Bean Plant

Groovy Disco Ball

Adorable Pandaphant Purse

I spent all 300 Neocash and the 25 I had left over in this sale:D I bought A roo in the Box and a couple other items for my beloved Rect<3

(the background I got from the free BK thing:])

Rect

The headdress looks epic.

Too bad I don't have PPP. Then I could get an extra 150 NC.

CAV you do. You just go to it, and log in with your Neopets username and password. Though you will have to create a Petpet. That's it.

The headdress looks epic.

Too bad I don't have PPP. Then I could get an extra 150 NC.

You don't need to make a brand new account for PPP, just log in with your Neopets account, go to the mall grab the free NC and go! (would saying this make me a bad person? :mellow:

Nah:) I did that too:P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.