Wheel of Misfortune: SAVED!

hrtbrk

Not sure what the "best" is as it's mostly subjective. However, this is by far the best makeover so far. It really represents what I think of as "misfortune".

That is just so pretty, now (don't judge. Evilish things are gorgeous to me)!

The Wheel of Monotony? Meh. I remember last time I spun it (years ago). Waited for probably like an hour and got something bad. I can't remember. It would be nice if it went a little, I dunno, faster?

Some people don't wanna wait at least five hours for it to stop.

I think it looks great! It doesnt really matter to me that they've upped the price - i mean its only 50NP. Spun it today and it turned an item into sludge, never mind...

I've forgotten can you get an av from this wheel, if you can - anyone know what you have to land on now??

I've forgotten can you get an av from this wheel, if you can - anyone know what you have to land on now??

Yes you get an avatar from this wheel. You have to have one of your items turned to sludge.

I dunno... it think the old and new ones look cool... but the old one was... i don't know... older?

Hahaha. I can try. But i wont get a reply for a month :D

They've actually been much quicker. My husband put in a bug report for the Wheel of Excitement on a Saturday. He got a reply on Sunday. (The next day.) I'd try it.

If you didn't get the avatar be sure to check you avatar list and make sure you don't have it already. I did that with mediocrity wondering why I wasn't getting it and then realized I already had it.