Premium

Bloom

So two weeks ago, I decided that after so many years of being on Neopets, I was going to try something new. I literally did a month transaction to try out premium and I love it. I mean it kind of got me on my feet to do things such as restock my shop (because of the SSW) and even smoothly get through Neopets nicely without advertisements. At first it was different, but then it got pretty nice. Hopefully I don't get too much into it. o:

Anyone else have premium?

If so, what do you think about it?

Yeah, I have premium too. I had only planned on getting it for a few months...but...Yeah, i LOVE having no ads. I think that is the biggest thing for me. At first, I was gung-ho with the ssw, but now, it is all about the ads..oh and the extra lottery nps and random items!

I've been really wanting it, but never done it. My husband just started the trial a couple days ago, and he's been showing me how it works. I know I would love to have it. So hopefully, sometime in the near future, I'll get it as well.

Do you pay for Premium? How much does it cost? Have you found that it's worth it?

I've never done premium, but then again, I don't know that much about it. I expect the SSW would be really nice, though.

Do you pay for Premium? How much does it cost? Have you found that it's worth it?

I've never done premium, but then again, I don't know that much about it. I expect the SSW would be really nice, though.

I believe if you pay every month, it's around $10/month. If you pay for a year in advance, it's around $70 I think. (I'm going by what I remember my husband telling me, but I could be wrong.) But I think you end up saving like $40 by paying for a year in advance.

My husband likes it. But he has 2 complaints. 1. The SSW "wears out" very quickly, and you have to wait 40 minutes before using it again. And 2. You can't search things like Paint Brushes, Nerkmids...

I've had premium for about a year and I really like it. You get something free from the special 'something has happened' about every two days, and the space faerie cards every friday. There is a great guide to premium here: http://www.neopets.com/~leto

I'm also happy to answer any questions or to refer anyone (I'd actually LOVE to refer someone because I'm one person away from the space faerie charm!). And that's another great thing about premuim: if you refer people you get prizes too ;)

So two weeks ago, I decided that after so many years of being on Neopets, I was going to try something new. I literally did a month transaction to try out premium and I love it. I mean it kind of got me on my feet to do things such as restock my shop (because of the SSW) and even smoothly get through Neopets nicely without advertisements. At first it was different, but then it got pretty nice. Hopefully I don't get too much into it. o:

Anyone else have premium?

If so, what do you think about it?

I love Premium! I didn't think that it would make that much of a difference in my play experience, but I don't know if I would want to go back to playing without it. The SSW is pretty awesome.

Premium is $7.99/month USD or $69.99/year USD. I paid for a full year subscription, since it's more that $2/month cheaper than paying monthly.

I believe if you pay every month, it's around $10/month. If you pay for a year in advance, it's around $70 I think.

My husband likes it. But he has 2 complaints. 1. The SSW "wears out" very quickly, and you have to wait 40 minutes before using it again. And 2. You can't search things like Paint Brushes, Nerkmids...

The SSW refreshes at the start of every hour, so if your husband does all of his searching near the end of the hour, he won't have as long to wait when he gets banned. As for the not being able to search for PBs and codestones, that is just there to try to keep the game a little more fair for non-subscribers. I don't really mind this.

The only thing that puts me down is, how do you cancel it from England? Is it easy? Obviously, I can't ring the number.. lol

I think that us international subscribers have the luxury of unsubscribing via email, which is nice, since we don't have to be telemarketed while trying to quit.

I just have a thing about not paying for anything virtual...which means I won't even buy neocash, let alone premium!

Quick question though; do you get charged an extra fee for the difference between dollars and whatever currency you're using.

• 4 weeks later...

I got premium very recently and i looo0oooove it!!! i used the ssw to get like 90,000 nps off the gourmet cooking book for bonju, also the first premium shh i got was an item worth a lot of money; here it is: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=354881423

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

From what I've heard, Premium is paradise. I'd love to get Premium someday, if Neopets is still around ^^