Wheel of Mediocrity: SAVED!

hrtbrk

Wow! 4K!? I like that! I wonder if the wheel is going to give out Neohome 2.0 items?

Love the redesign. It's my fsvorite thus far! My first spin got me 1,000... which I donated to the Wheel of Misfortune!

I actually like this wheel now! My first spin I got 1,000np. I'm glad the wheel doesn't take 2 hours for it to stop spinning.

Wasn't it the Wheel of Monotony that took 2 hours, not the Wheel of Mediocrity? At any rate, finishing in less than 2 hours is nice.

Wasn't it the Wheel of Monotony that took 2 hours, not the Wheel of Mediocrity? At any rate, finishing in less than 2 hours is nice.

That's right :)

I tried and won the 4k, lol :D Seems like a really nice look for the wheel :)

This is awesome. I love the new wheels, and especially this one. However, I've been getting a lot of "Try again later while we grab 500 np from you" on the wheel of excitement today. :/ Hopefully they fix the problems soon. Although, I did get 1,000NP on my first spin of this wheel. =D

this new wheel is just insane,

i love it and i just spun ONE time so thats really fast.

that stupid sharky-thing is gone and now there is someone looks like that dino in destruct-o-matic III, and this make-over just made it a bit prettier at all.

and it doesn't matter that you have to pay 50 more NP 'cause i just won 1000 NP!!!

The wheel sure is purtier :D

NOOOO not the Wheel of Misfourtune I've been trying to get the POX symbol so I could get Meuka as a battledome challenger!! :ohno:

Is TNT going to start offering different "prizes" for donating to the Save the Wheels? Anyone know?

must. get. avvie. :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.