I Had a Dream Last Night...

Sheta

Meh, you all are lucky and have boring dreams compared to me...

Is it abnormal for a 13 year old girl to have homicidal dreams? I've had one where I went on a rampage in the school and had another one where I killed my family...The creepy part was, the one with my family kept restarting o.o"

Meh, I believe I am part psychic, because every time something horrid happens in my life, i.e., something with my second father(first step-father), I had a horrible dream a couple nights before D: And then before my 3 Father(2nd step-father) and my mom divorced, I had a weird dream about him, too. His was slightly comical, in a masochistic way. He took over my friends(minds, I would believe) and made them attack me xD It wasn't really scary, but I knew for sure that something would happen to him and my mom:P

Hi,

I had read your dream and it was a cute and interesting dream and if this dream you had seen in the dawn time than it can come true .The dream generally depends upon thinking so i think that this dream is also a part of your thinking

Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thing is, I don't believe I am homicidal, atleast not towards my family. If I do recall correctly, I was very mad at the time of the school dream, so the possiblity was there. I know like h*ll that I am scr*wed up in the head, so homicidal dreams of my school is possible...Some of the stuff that happened in that dream still sticks with me...>.< But my family I could never hurt...

Is it abnormal for a 13 year old girl to have homicidal dreams? I've had one where I went on a rampage in the school and had another one where I killed my family...The creepy part was, the one with my family kept restarting o.o"

It's normal. Don't worry about it too much. Some people dream much worse things, but they're fine irl. I used to have pretty funky dreams, too. Now they're pretty mellow.

Last month, for nearly a full week, I had dreams involving me riding the subway. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember I once had a dream where I was on a school bus.

There was no roof on this school bus.

There were much smaller seats.

There was a ramp in front of me.

I was on a motorcycle, about to go up into the sky(which I did).

And the funny thing is, I could of sworn that I felt the cloud.

I've never had a neopets dream before! That's weird now that I think about it, since I've been playing neopets forever! I did have a chickensmoothie dream last week, though, about the new dogs that came out this month. For those that don't play, cs is an adoptables site...and having a dream about it is pretty dorky!

Ohh! I Love ChickenSmoothie!

But, back on topic, I have been having really strange dreamsD: I hardly remember them, just remember being really scared/shaking/totally FREAKED!

Ouf. The other day I had a dream that someone hacked or CGed my accounto.O Funny thing was, although they took all my neopets and stole all my neopoints, they left behind a (what I believe to be)UC plushie AishaO.o I'm not evevn fond of any aishasxD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha. Do UC plushies even exist?

I had a weird dream a couple nights ago. I was dreaming that I was dreaming and me in my dream was lucid dreaming, so I thought I was lucid dreaming too. So my dream self continued to control things and I was just thinking "Wow, I can't believe I'm actually lucid dreaming!"

Then I woke up and realized I wasn't lucid dreaming at all. The end.