I Had a Dream Last Night...

Sheta

Ok, it is official, Neopets is taking over our minds...

Last night, I had a weird dream that when I went to the shop wizard, it popped up saying that 'No, that's cheating! You are on a Faerie Quest and not allowed to use the shop wizard!'

So, I clicked the link to see what the faerie wanted since I had apparently missed when she asked for it, and she wanted four different mutant morphing potions o.o" And the worst part was, there was no 'I don't want to do this job.' button :crying:

Now, I don't remember anything after that, but the night before I had been searching around on how to turn your neopet into a mutant and had a faerie quest I hadn't seen before I went to the Shop Wizard. So, it was very freaky waking up today and remembering that x3

Also, I was unsure if anyone else had had any unusual dreams about neopets before...

Aw, that sucks, i'm sorry. Dx

Last year I had a nightmare everynight that I got CGed and I had it again just a few weeks ago. T-T

I'd click the link on accident and then would immediatley be accountless, then wake up screaming. Dx

I can remember posting something about a neopets dream, however I cannot remember exactly what it was.

Whenever all you do is play neopets, I guess it's the only thing your mind wants to dream about :P :P

I guess general since this is in the random chit chat...Now if this was in the Neopets then it would have to be Neopet related...But it wasn't anything important and I was hoping it to be a fun topic x3

Is this a general dream topic or a neopets dream topic? I have not yet have a neopets dream. :c

Also, I was unsure if anyone else had had any unusual dreams about neopets before...

[/center]

Answer your question? :P

I had a dream once, when I was trying to get the game trophy for Magax: Destroyer II (I didn't, but I did get a spiffy avatar :D), that I was in a dark foresty place and I couldn't find the ghost Jubjubs (you needed those few points to make it to the top of the high score table).

Poor Guy D: That would suck...Mine was like I was still playing the game from my computer, so I wasn't like a little person hoping around the screen in search of the right link xD -remembers a funny deal online- -can't resist posting the link-

They are both funny xD

Animator vs Animation

Animator vs Animation 2

Animator vs Animation is priceless... You should really check out the other animations and suchxD They are funny!

Unstream- My question was more of a polite suggestion to make this a general dream topic, considering she posted this in "Random Chit-Chat."

Look at the second post before yours. ;-)

I remember seeing "Animator vs Animation" a long time ago. Man, I was so jealous of his animating skills! That sounds like kind of a freaky dream to have!

This sound too familiar.

I had a dream that I was on a fountain faerie quest and she asked me for 2 maraquan paint brushes. Then, when I went to give up the quest, there was a button, but when I pushed it, it turned the page into one of those don't leave this page pop ups and the fountain faerie become one of those creepy people who keep trying to sell you stuff and everytime you click the x the pop up kept poping. Talk about a creepy neo nightmare. x.o

HAHAH! My dream last night was that the owner of the Mallow Grundo picked me to adopt Whirllio! And here I thought I was the only one that had stupid Neopets related dreams.

Hahaha that's funny.

xD

I've had tons of neopets dreams before.

One was actually that someone who didn't play neopets anymore decided to give me the items on their account and one was a SuAP

heh...

wish I didn't wake from that one :laughingsmiley:

I had a dream a few nights ago, where I was going to use the shop wizard, but a Faerie(I think a Fire Faerie) told me I was on a quest. I forgotten that I was, so I clicked on the button to see the Faerie quests, and it turned out, I had one from every Faerie (yes, even a Fountain Faerie) except the Space Faerie. The oddest part is, I was writing about the Space Faerie the night before, and she didn't appear!

P.S. what's a SuAP?

SuAP = Super Attack Pea. They're really expensive.

I haven't had any neo-related dreams lately, except a terribly boring one where I was just playing the game like normal. *shrug* I dream boring things.

I dream exciting.

So far, I've had two murder mystery dreams LOL!

I've also had a few dreams about Harry Potter, and I had another Neopet dream, which was about the story-telling contest, which I've just been starting to read.

Guest Yoshinho

I tend to have weird dreams every once in a while like last night.

A toaster was chasing me with a knife.

Yeah, I don't know xD

And I'm the super-hero who saves us all, right?

no, you're the guy who gets destroyed by me in the first 5 seconds :P jk

I once had a dream about neopets. my pet was the strongest of all, and I had the best BD record ever, I wish xD

Yesterday I actually dreamed a dream for the first time in a while. I can't remember exact details though.

2700th post...

It probably involved cheese.

Just a guess...

Or maybe it involved Maraqua winning the Cup...Yeah, that would definitely be a dream :laughingsmiley:

If the Lost Desert doesn't win next year(which, of course, they will) I hope either MQ or TM will win.