New Wheel of Excitement Preview!

Ali Cat

thing is you wont pay 150np anymore... you would have to pay more like arount 500 because it has new updates in cash so i reconing that that would be tru for haw u have to pay more

hah, I only just noticed that when I played a few mins ago... wasn't too happy about it.

But I was lucky enough, to win the 500NPs. I probably won't play it everyday like I used to now :/

hah, I only just noticed that when I played a few mins ago... wasn't too happy about it.

But I was lucky enough, to win the 500NPs. I probably won't play it everyday like I used to now :/

I thought the same thing, but all the NP prizes have been raised. I have seen some people getting as much as 300NP from the question mark. I'll probably spin like I always have... which is 2-3 times a day because I forget to do it more than that. Winning 20k once, would make up for tons and tons of spins.

It was true for me yesterday. I spun it at 6am, and even at 9pm last night, I couldn't spin it. It hasn't been 2 hours for me yet today, so I don't know if it's been fixed yet or not.

So. Shiny. Must. Spin. AGAIN!!!

Stupid wheel hit my pet with a lightning bolt! She lost 12 hit points!! SO not worth 500 neopoints for that. :sad01_anim:

Yes yes.. YESSSS! w00t! I got 2,500 NPs THREE (yes, three) times in a row from the NEW wheel of excitement! I love those revamps! :laughingsmiley: