Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you for the links. I always forget to bookmark the second one you posted. I'm going to look it over tomorrow.

I've heard that they should go up, once they're no longer available. Plus once it's put in an album, it can't be taken back out.

I'm eyeing the background, myself.

I'm really only interested in the money part... I mean, the background is cool, but I don't want to pay that much for it.

EDIT: Hey I'm gonna leave for a bit... be back in an hour or two.

I've never tried re-selling stamps. So I have no idea.

Yeah I don't know either... I'm not sure if it would be hard to sell later or not.

Ugh, all this expensive HTS stuff is annoying. I can't even sell a piece of the lab map!

EDIT: For better or for worse, I bought one. I need to start saving again. You're way ahead of me now! :laughingsmiley: I've been spending on this and that, and there goes the 10 mil goal.

I'm under 5 mil now, for buying the stamp. :/ I hope these things are worth it.

*late*

Hey again everyone =D

I think I decided to save up for my Draik first before I start with my Krawk ^_^ mainly because I'm hoping TNT will make an Island Krawk Morphing Potion and then hopefully it'll sell in the Abandoned Attic for a cheaper cost than just buying a morphing potion and then buying the paint brush.

So who knows when my draik will come, but you all will be the first to know!

Wow, I missed a lot of activity here yesterday!

The Attic can be a great place to restock some rare items, but everything goes so quickly that about all you can do is just click on things and hope you get something good. A lot of the stuff I end up getting is kind of HTS, and I sometimes accidentally grab an item that is worth much less than I paid.

I still haven't tried the Attic yet. I keep forgetting about it. Maybe I'll do that today. I'll make it my daily, end of work shift thing, when I have nothing to do, and I've played all my Neopets games.

Is there any times during the day, where it seems to stock more regularly? I'd love to get a Draik Egg from it. Are the Desert ones the only ones it stocks?

I think they released a couple MPs in the Attic, but I'm not sure. I only watched it one day, and only long enough to see it stock twice. I didn't see a Draik Egg either time, and that was before they released the Krawk MPs.

I would love to be able to get one. I'm going to start trying.

I sorta like Krawk too. But not more than Draik, of course. I can't wait to use the attic. It makes me anxious when everyone can do one thing, and I lag behind. But I have Divya with me, she can't use the attic either. :laughingsmiley:

Okay, okay, jokes apart. Do you know about the price there? :yes: I hope it's less enough.

700k?! :O *falls down from chair* Wow, that's pretty cheap, or I could say, extremely cheap.

Meh. :/ I want to use the attic now. Keep trying Spritzie! :O You can get a Draik soon!!

Haha me and Anisha are the newbies. :laughingsmiley:

I really wish I could access the Attic! It sell awesome stuff! And they released two different kinds of Krawk MPs in there. :yes: So now they have Krawk AND Draiks. :ohno:

:laughingsmiley: Newbies for the win! ... I think.

And I understand how you feel Divya. :sad01_anim: I so want to use the attic, so bad. But this 'loyal' user perk is killing me. <_< Couldn't there be any 'newbie' user perk? :P

EDIT: Spritzie, did you check it now? :yes:

No. :laughingsmiley: I'm waiting until after I play all my games for the day. I'll probably end up doing it towards the end of the day, when I don't have much to do. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a Draik Egg. :laughingsmiley: (Somehow, I doubt it.)

Haha! A newbie user perk, for people in between 7 months -howevermanymonthsAnishais perk! Lol! :laughingsmiley:

Hmmmm you know, the perfect perk would be play a game and instead of getting 1000 np, get a Draik egg!!! :laughingsmiley:

Hmmmm you know, the perfect perk would be play a game and instead of getting 1000 np, get a Draik egg!!! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: That would bring the cost of Draik Eggs WAY down.

Hey guysss!! I love this topic by the way. Do I have to PM someone to become part of the group? Sorry, I attempted to read the whole intro-post thing...but it was really long, and I think it just went in one ear and out the other. :D Um. Yeah. My most recent successful zap was when my lenny turned faerie. At first I was like...great. A lenny. But then i realized a faerie Lenny looks like a peacock!!! So then I was happy.

Draik wise, I want any basic draik. Then I would paint him/her. What color you ask? I dunnos yet. :D

Isnt that a good thing?! Or maybe, they could do something where it only happens once a year for each player. That wouldnt bring it TOO low.

Hahahaha Domino! I love Faerie Peacocks! LOL!

Welcome to DL Domino. We originally invited you, so you are an automatic, since you'd like to. :)

That's awesome you got your Lenny zapped Faerie. The only Faerie zap I got, was a Korbat. <_<

Depending on what color of Draik I get (Since I'm doing the trading.) will depend. If I end up with something I really like, I'll leave it. But if it's a basic or something, I'll go with Camo until I save up for something else.

Domino, you are already a member. :laughingsmiley: You are in the official PM right?

EDIT: Oh, Spritzie already told that, sorry. Didn't mean to post a meaningless post. :*