Draik Lair

Spritzie

Congrats, it suits her so well. And the name too, all ties in so neatly. I assume Hydra is a girl.

Alynniea looks fab, brown hair really suits her colour:)

haha, thanks :) I really love that wig, somebody gave it to me for christmas :)

I was kinda thinking about buying a green mystery capsule, but i could also go for the faerie quest cookie (that one's 100 NC right?)

and spritzie: that is just adorable, such a nice petpet, it really suits aitvara :)

haha, thanks :) I really love that wig, somebody gave it to me for christmas :)

I was kinda thinking about buying a green mystery capsule, but i could also go for the faerie quest cookie (that one's 100 NC right?)

and spritzie: that is just adorable, such a nice petpet, it really suits aitvara :)

I bought a cookie and got a FFQ from it :laughingsmiley: Probably the best 100 i ever spent. So i would probably say go for it, but i know my daughter is on her second cookie and hasn't had a FFQ.

yeah, i think i'll go for the cookie, that capsule can wait :)

i'll tell you guys what i've got:)

edit: bought it, gonna use it right away, wish me luck XD

Thanks :D I want to do some more thinking for a name, because I think Hydra is really obvious. Plus, I want something that will match Aitvara's name better. So I'll probably be changing it at some point.

I thought about getting a Water petpet, when the perfect one was released, but I've always liked the Maractite pets, especially the Kazeriu for a Water Draik. Plus, it compliments, without being too matchy.

yeah, i think i'll go for the cookie, that capsule can wait :)

i'll tell you guys what i've got:)

edit: bought it, gonna use it right away, wish me luck XD

Good luck, i have my finger, legs and eyes crossed for you. What will you do with it if you get one. I haven't used mine, i took Spritzies advice and i'm going to wait til Draik day unless i get another.

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

I wanna use it on Alynniae, but I can't choose which colour :0

which one to choose???

faerie? 4.png

4.png

royal?

4.png

water?

4.png

or baby???

ideas???

Congrats! :D I really recommend holding onto it until Draik Day. They could release a color you like tons better before then, that'd be more expensive. (Like maybe Wraith or something.)

Otherwise, if you want to use it now, out of those, I recommend Water, because of the cost. The others are tons cheaper. But before you go for the final color, think about the colors with clothes, to see if you want them first. Like if you want the Royal Girl clothes, but not have Royal as the final color, make sure you get the Royal PB first, before you use the FFQ. :D

Also, the first DL post has been updated, you guys should take a peek at it. :D (Anisha made the gorgeous graphics for us.)

okay, i think i'm going to hold onto it for a while :)

first... going to save for that royal PB, because i REALLY want the clothes but it won't be her final colour, that's for sure.

ps: the front page looks AWESOME :) all the parts are just perfect :)

pps: most of my projects are finished so i'll be on a lot again :)

haha, well, i'm at 275K at the moment, so it'll take some time XD but summer holiday's coming so i'll be able to play more games and keep my shop updated :)

HEEEY, SHOP IS EMPTY, UGGAUGGA, NOOOO, UGGA, IMMA RESTOCK ITTTTT

or something like that XD

Just keep working at it! Check when the ratios change, and watch for quick games, and easy good NP ones. I change my favorite list each month to reflect my easy NP games.

Also, don't neglect the Wheel of Mediocrity. That thing can be a serious gold mine. I've had days where I get nothing but 1,2,4k from it.

I always go to the wheel of mediocrity, excitement and knowledge (for the avvie, but it annoys me SO MUCH), and it really gives me a lot of cash (most of the time :) )

and i'll start playing some more games and maybe trying to use my habi some more, after altador cup...

nope, i'm at level 18 at the moment -.-"

i should ask some of my neofriends if they could help me a little bit...

*checks shop*

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! I JUST EARNED 101K IN A FEW MINUTES BY SELLING CODESTONES AND DUBLOONS, AAAAAAAAH

Awesome! :D Those always sell so quickly.You nearly doubled what you had.

Keep working at it. If you need some help, just let me know what you need. You can add me as a NF and I'll help.

oooh, that would totally help :)

but i couldn't be online a lot lately so all my petpetpets died -.-"

back to building up XD

okay, i've received the request :)

just sold some neggs for 45K, it's going fast like this :)

I don't know if I posted this here before, but I was thinking about painting Xelynae Darigan. Or maybe trading for one.. Chocolate just isn't working out the way I thought..

What do you guys think?

Edit: Today I got a new pet - Yolentha, she is a Maraquan Buzz. A very kind neopian and TDN member was kind enough to gift me the pet, after gaining the Buzz avatar <3 :) I know it's not Draik-related, but I though I'd share :)

darigan IS a nice colour, and i think it is easier to customise so... JUST DO IT nike XD just kiddin

but yeah, i would go for it, i would love to see the outcome

and although i'm not a fan of the buzz, i do like almost every maraquan pet, so lucky lucky you :)

ps: i'm at 475K now, that's 200K more than yesterday, i like that ;)

darigan IS a nice colour, and i think it is easier to customise so... JUST DO IT nike XD just kiddin

but yeah, i would go for it, i would love to see the outcome

and although i'm not a fan of the buzz, i do like almost every maraquan pet, so lucky lucky you :)

ps: i'm at 475K now, that's 200K more than yesterday, i like that ;)

I know, but it seems such a waste of a nice colour -it might be someone's unachievable dreamie. I'll wait to see what colours they'll release on Draik day and then decide :) Until then, he'll have to wait on my side.. I may even put him UFA.

Depending on how attached you are to the name, I think you should adopt out or trade. Chocolate Draiks are so hard to get (since probably few people would risk zapping, they'd have to have a FFQ) and the dream pet of many. With costs of Draik Eggs down, it wouldn't cost all that much to hatch another Draik and paint Darigan. (It would be quite different if the eggs still cost 12+ million)

Depending on how attached you are to the name, I think you should adopt out or trade. Chocolate Draiks are so hard to get (since probably few people would risk zapping, they'd have to have a FFQ) and the dream pet of many. With costs of Draik Eggs down, it wouldn't cost all that much to hatch another Draik and paint Darigan. (It would be quite different if the eggs still cost 12+ million)

Well it's a name. I like it, but I wouldn't miss it. But he was hatched on a special date and he is my first Draik so somehow he is important to me .. I don't know. Like I said, I'll move him to my side and wait till Draik day. Maybe they'll release some awesome colour (fingers crossed for Transparent or Elderly) and I'll just repaint him :)

With the release of Elderly colour I REALLY hope for Elderly Draiks. They would be really amazing :)

Edit: Congrats, Alynniae on your savings :) Since AC started I don't have time anymore, to play KQ and earn nps so I went from 9 to 7,9 mil :( Underwater backgrounds are insanely expensive!

Nice work on saving up Alynniae! You'll get there in no time!

Is it bad that I want all the pb clothes for my draik and then I want more draiks later with the clothes too? xD

But I decided to save up for the HT-richest avvie. I really want to get to 300 avatars, and I'm already ahead of what I had on my old account (although way fewer game avatars on this one xD). After that, I won't have to spend any more np on avatars so it will be a relief!

Also, Spritzie, you keep repairing my resources in my habi on linsta but I don't use that account anymore xD