Draik Lair

Spritzie

you found yours in the pound? o_O Wow, lucky catch, congrats! :D

Yeah, more than one month ago! But it was a bittersweet moment because the original owner was hacked, and the hacker pounded both her draiks. She didn't have enough space on her sides, and she ended up quitting after a week :-\

And it's funny though, because I made a huge sum of neopoints a week later as well when I restocked a draik mp :P

Awww... Be careful though, TNT might still take it away because it is a stolen pet... I hope not for you though, if the original owner quit anyway, but you never know. And congrats on the restock! Could you rub some of your luck off on me? :P :laughingsmiley:

Waaaaaaah!!! IN THE POUND?! YOU LUCKY ASPARAGUS!!!

Anyways, many new draik owners 'round^^

glad to be beack, no long post though, my typing-thumb is bandaged and my IPod won't recognise the touch:(

I'm glad TNT gives out so many wearables, and of course the wonderclaw token^^

dunno when to use it, guess i'll just stuff it in de SDB and wait;)

Waaaaaaah!!! IN THE POUND?! YOU LUCKY ASPARAGUS!!!

Anyways, many new draik owners 'round^^

glad to be beack, no long post though, my typing-thumb is bandaged and my IPod won't recognise the touch:(

I'm glad TNT gives out so many wearables, and of course the wonderclaw token^^

dunno when to use it, guess i'll just stuff it in de SDB and wait;)

Ouch, feel better!

That wonderclaw token was amazing, gave me two gold-tier NC items :D

@eddie and watery: i cut my finger with my gift for christmas :( it was very sharp :'( it's for scouting, to make work easier, it's a stupid gift :(((

i haven't used my token too, gonna wait for more awesome prices, and i'm going to the TDN coverage on it to see what i can get, and i'll try the machine i like the most :D :king:

awww he's looks wonderful! good job with the customization!

Thank you! I am really happy with the way he turned out. :)

Also, I was looking for a petpet looking like a hawk for him. It was supposed to be called David, after the hawk Roland from the Dark Tower series had as a young boy. There's no hawk-like petpets though, sadly. Then one of our dear fellow TDNF members jumped in and gave me the yellow Dandan, which works perfectly as Oy. ♥

Congrats on getting a Draik, Watery Black! I really like that adventurer style your Draik has. Welcome to the Draik Lair, Watery Black, may all of TDN's fellow Draik owners welcome you to this spot.

This may seem odd, but I have plans on getting a Draik someday as well. When I get a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore (unlikely), I hatch him, call him a really good name (not telling you what it is), and paint him Darigan as well.

Thank you! ^^

I'm sure you will get your draik someday! Do you have an idea about the customization yet? I had a lot of fun figuring that out even way before I got my draik egg :D

Customization? Not much, but I want him to be based off my Darigan Hissi's looks (only with a few changes): http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/97161

Also, I have a new side (waiting for it to age) so I can move my Hissi to it at a later point (I'm not fond of giving up my favourite pets for newer ones).

Customization? Not much, but I want him to be based off my Darigan Hissi's looks (only with a few changes): http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/97161

Also, I have a new side (waiting for it to age) so I can move my Hissi to it at a later point (I'm not fond of giving up my favourite pets for newer ones).

Wow, that looks pretty cool! *sprinkles some pixie dust on your forgotten shore* Hope you'll get a draik egg soon. Very curious about the name too. :D (DONT give it to anyone though, too many people that need a good name these days...)

Thanks IrishLiz! I'm surprised how many comments I've gotten on it seeing how cheap the background is, I thought nobody liked that background lol, but I've always liked it.

A draik pound catch is extremely lucky! :O

watery black, your draik looks amazing! I love the brown color with the blue eyes

I'm happy to say I've found a female draik name! Now just to make the 2 million more I need... the last couple million are always the most difficult for me. Then it will be a race to get another draik egg lol as I've also found a great male draik name. Hopefully nobody will find them so I can hatch them at the same time. Time for some serious neopoint making... good thing winter break is coming up!

Thank you! I am really happy with the way he turned out. :)

Also, I was looking for a petpet looking like a hawk for him. It was supposed to be called David, after the hawk Roland from the Dark Tower series had as a young boy. There's no hawk-like petpets though, sadly. Then one of our dear fellow TDNF members jumped in and gave me the yellow Dandan, which works perfectly as Oy. ♥

If you're not happy with the Dandan, I would suggest a Horus pet_des_3.gif That's the one I think looks most like a hawk.

ooooh, watery, that's a lovely draik you've got there :D

i'm soo happy, this place is getting full of draik lovers, with lots of people to talk to, and lots of fun to read when i come back home from school :D

anyway, neomysterion, you should go for it, and don't tell us the name yet (yeah i'm soo curious, but i don't want the name to be stolen), good luck :D

and zorse: go for it, you've got the name, you've got the spirit, and you've (almost) got the money, so go for it, and be one of us, the fellow draik owners :D

glad to be part of this place :D

Hey guys, I've been lurking ^^ stupid finals are taking all my time. No time to earn neopoints. :/

I want opinions. I'm planning on having a female and a male draik. I am pretty sure I want the male to be shadow. Not sure if I want the female to be woodland or royalgirl. Opinions? I may post a pic or two who knows.

Try out some customizations on both colors to see which you have more fun with. Personally, I would choose Woodland. As much as I love the Royal Girl coloring, the eyes bother me for some reason, plus, Woodland Draiks are just pretty.

watery black, your draik looks amazing! I love the brown color with the blue eyes

Thank you! That was also well thought of. :P The character ni the books has very pale blue eyes, and he has traveled through the desert for years, so I figured he had to have gotten a tan.... LOL

If you're not happy with the Dandan, I would suggest a Horus pet_des_3.gif That's the one I think looks most like a hawk.

Yeah, I thought about a horus, but to me those look more like a cross between an eagle and an owl... Actually I am quite happy about the Dandan. Although David was very important for the story, Oy was in a bigger part of it. (And his character stole my heart with his cuteness and bravery. :wub_anim: ) Thank you for thinking along though!

Congrats on your Draik Watery Black! He looks great! I love his customization. And I agree with Wembly. The Horus would be a great fit.

Thank you! ^_^

ooooh, watery, that's a lovely draik you've got there :Di'm soo happy, this place is getting full of draik lovers, with lots of people to talk to, and lots of fun to read when i come back home from school :Danyway, neomysterion, you should go for it, and don't tell us the name yet (yeah i'm soo curious, but i don't want the name to be stolen), good luck :Dand zorse: go for it, you've got the name, you've got the spirit, and you've (almost) got the money, so go for it, and be one of us, the fellow draik owners :Dglad to be part of this place :D

Thank you! And I am happy to be a full-on member of the Draik club now. :P

Hey guys, I've been lurking ^^ stupid finals are taking all my time. No time to earn neopoints. :/

I want opinions. I'm planning on having a female and a male draik. I am pretty sure I want the male to be shadow. Not sure if I want the female to be woodland or royalgirl. Opinions? I may post a pic or two who knows.

I personally love the royal girl, simply because I don't like woodland, but it's all up to you!

Watery, that is AMAZING customization. I wish I had the creativity to do something like that, but it just doesn't work out for me :P