Draik Lair

Spritzie

oooooh, i wanna have 5 transfers too, i've got a side account that'll age to 2 years soon, soooooo ;)

anyways, thanks already for changing Alynniae to a girl ^^

It's a loyal user perk. My account is 9.5 years old, so I get 5 transfers until my account is 10 years old. At 10 years, and up, I'll have 6 a month.

Oh sweet! Wish I could mesh my accounts. My old account redlupe323 was about that old but I lost the password when I was like... five or six. >_<'

I think I must have a shop ninja. I'm really regularly selling stuff but my sales history isn't showing anything! But I'm selling a lot :D

Edit: Officially going to send some applications in for a few draiks on Neopound...

I'm enjoying the Forgotten Shore so far. Got 2k yesterday and a round maractite coin today. If I got a draik or krawk thing, I'd probably sell them...I don't have any room to hatch a draik, and I don't know which pet I'd want to make into a krawk.

Sigh. It's really hard to play neo when you have absolutely no goals/plans. :sad01_anim:

yeah I feel like that sometimes... Draiks aren't an obsession for me, but I kept saving and saving neopoints, so when I saw the prices drop, I figured I'd go for it. I usually don't have super duper goals though, haha.

Oh sweet! Wish I could mesh my accounts. My old account redlupe323 was about that old but I lost the password when I was like... five or six. >_<'

I think I must have a shop ninja. I'm really regularly selling stuff but my sales history isn't showing anything! But I'm selling a lot :D

haha I had the same thing happen. hmmmmmmm...

Well, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving early than later since I won't be around the internet for this whole week ^^;

Hope you all have a fantastic turkey day and enjoy it to the fullest :3

Random: I like that someone randomly complimented my Island Krawk lolz x3

yeah I feel like that sometimes... Draiks aren't an obsession for me, but I kept saving and saving neopoints, so when I saw the prices drop, I figured I'd go for it. I usually don't have super duper goals though, haha.

haha I had the same thing happen. hmmmmmmm...

Speaking of prices dropping. I need 1.2mil NP for one auction that ends in half an hour. UGH!! Lucky you being able to go for it!

Hah. Gotta love it!

Well, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving early than later since I won't be around the internet for this whole week ^^;

Hope you all have a fantastic turkey day and enjoy it to the fullest :3

Random: I like that someone randomly complimented my Island Krawk lolz x3

D'aw! You too! I dunno about you but I can't wait for my aunt's turkey... And her pumpkin pie. Om nom nom.

Random:

They should get an invisible draik, I'm surprised they don't have all pets available in invisible.

That's a really good point o.O I guess it's probably the easiest one to do anyway. Although if I had a draik I'd wanna show off it's epic win

invisible pets are...weird... i don't like them, dunno why people pay for them... gotta leave them doing that ^^ :whistle:

random post...

alynniae is 6 days old, just 1 more day ^^

I hate invisible pets, I don't get the point. The reason I have pets is because I want to see them :eh:

I completely agree. It's super pointless to me. I won't ever have one. (Though I did zap one twice. It was really annoying until they zapped another color.)

I've been running around like crazy. I've set a reminder on my phone to transfer off my lab pet tonight, so I'll be ready in the morning. :)

I hate invisible pets, I don't get the point. The reason I have pets is because I want to see them :eh:

Exactly! I mean I could see SOME things might be cool.. Like floating ears might be entertaining. But seriously, it limits what you can do with the pet customisation-wise. Part of the fun of customising is matching up colors and stuff.

invisible pets are...weird... i don't like them, dunno why people pay for them... gotta leave them doing that ^^ :whistle:

random post...

Perfect use of :whistle: hehe!

Soo... I got really excited today and I thought that draik eggs were on the Auction for 3.5mil. Then I realized that was the minimum increment, but they're down to about 5.8mil right now! But desert paintbrushes are retired? Since when? How does that affect prices? D:

I don't know when the Desert PBs retired, but they've been retired for quite awhile, but prices aren't bad. I think I paid around 2 million for one for Aitvara. (They were also given out as a prize for the AC this year, because LD won the last AC.)

I don't know when the Desert PBs retired, but they've been retired for quite awhile, but prices aren't bad. I think I paid around 2 million for one for Aitvara. (They were also given out as a prize for the AC this year, because LD won the last AC.)

Oh whew, then that's hopefully not as worrying. Wish I had stuck around for the AC more then over summer though!! Guess LD just has to team up and pwn again this year...

Edit: Just got a NM back, just got the food/treats position (well at least food, most likely treats!) at the PMC mall again!! :)

WHATS PMC?

2 mil isn't bad! My first PB will be a royal... can't wait to use it!

Prestigious Millionaire's Club - it's a guild aha.

True... Hopefully I can get a cheap draik egg so it's not as terrible to pay 2mil for a Pb xD

The prices for the Pirate Draik Eggs has gone even lower. On the first page of the Trading Post, most are asking around 6-6.5 million. There's one for 5.9 m.

And it looks like the Desert PBs on the TP are going for about 2.9-3 million right now. (Only 2 have amounts, the others don't.)

The prices for the Pirate Draik Eggs has gone even lower. On the first page of the Trading Post, most are asking around 6-6.5 million. There's one for 5.9 m.

o_O I sold mine a few weeks ago (maybe 3/4?) for 8.2 million. Soooo glad I sold it straight away :P

That's good you did. Prices have really been dropping. I bought mine 2 weeks ago, and I paid 7 million.

BTW, can I add Lemoncurd to the front page? :D

I wonder how far further down they'll go! :O

But of course :D Could you use the customisation I have planned for him though? (It's on his look-up). He's quite bare at the moment whilst I'm waiting to finish it :P

I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe in the 5-6 range. I just have a hard time seeing they cost even with certain MPs. But if they keep being awarded often, they could go quite a bit lower.

Sure. :) I'll save the image and get it resized to match the others. :D

EDIT: Lisa, your Draik is now female. :D It only took 2 fights. I'm going to add a background to her for while I have her, and I'll transfer her to you either first thing at midnight tonight, or as soon as I get to work at 6am NST in the morning. :D

Here she is:

2.png