Draik Lair

Spritzie

Haha, yes, I meant to say I restock food mostly. :rolleyes_anim: silly not focusing on what I'm writing.

Nice, I like your art. Are you going to color it?

Yes yes silly you :D Hehe! Restocking food is entertaining, though. Bitten Apples, Lupe Paws...

:D Thanks! And yeah, I'm probably going to finish the outline, scan it, and see if I can do some stuff on GIMP to color it. Probably shouldn't of bothered shading the mane and attempt at a forelock but hey who cares xD

Oh my I'm seeing familiar faces again yay! *hugs everyone*

Also, hooray for another White Weeoo! b) Our Draiks can be Weewoo buddies xD

EEEEEVVEEEE!!! *glomp* I love your siggy's big pic! It's gawjus!

Hey, I want to get a Weewoo once I get my draik! They are so cuteee.

I totally thought I hit the Restock jackpot... bought it for 600 NP then on the SW the first two searches showed me price at 99,999. I searched again it was like 1.2k NP. Still not too shabby though.

EEEEEVVEEEE!!! *glomp* I love your siggy's big pic! It's gawjus!

Hey, I want to get a Weewoo once I get my draik! They are so cuteee.

I totally thought I hit the Restock jackpot... bought it for 600 NP then on the SW the first two searches showed me price at 99,999. I searched again it was like 1.2k NP. Still not too shabby though.

*hugs* I noticed you on Neopets more lately so I had to stop by here again ^.^ And thank you so much :3

YESH! More weewoos for Draiks FTW!

Profit is profit I always say ^^

*hugs* I noticed you on Neopets more lately so I had to stop by here again ^.^ And thank you so much :3

YESH! More weewoos for Draiks FTW!

Profit is profit I always say ^^

Teeeheee! :D And no problem :3

w00t!! They're such a good mix :)

Very true :D Plus it and restocking is actually kinda fun. I love it when my shop till has moneys in it hehe..

Teeeheee! :D And no problem :3

w00t!! They're such a good mix :)

Very true :D Plus it and restocking is actually kinda fun. I love it when my shop till has moneys in it hehe..

Hope you also noticed that both Draiks/Krawks have DEFLATED! People around here are getting Pirate Draik Eggs for around 7 million now ^^ Krawks for around 5 million or less last I checked.

Hope you also noticed that both Draiks/Krawks have DEFLATED! People around here are getting Pirate Draik Eggs for around 7 million now ^^ Krawks for around 5 million or less last I checked.

Yeah :O I guess it's because of the hidden shore thing. Forgotten Shore. But hey that's slightly awesome :D Way uber more in reach I think

Exactly! It'll really help out DL members that don't have their Draiks yet ^^

The daily is rare in itself but some TDN members have gotten it :O

Definitely! Well, anyone who doesn't have a draik yet!

Lucky TDN members. Today is Day 3 for me, crossing fingers. but in the meantime I'm just trying to earn some money!

Edit, but I've started buying from other user shops, comparing prices and stuff. Hoping this'll help :D

Definitely! Well, anyone who doesn't have a draik yet!

Lucky TDN members. Today is Day 3 for me, crossing fingers. but in the meantime I'm just trying to earn some money!

Edit, but I've started buying from other user shops, comparing prices and stuff. Hoping this'll help :D

Most eggs on the auction house are going for under 6mil, and there sliding still a little

I'm enjoying the Forgotten Shore so far. Got 2k yesterday and a round maractite coin today. If I got a draik or krawk thing, I'd probably sell them...I don't have any room to hatch a draik, and I don't know which pet I'd want to make into a krawk.

Sigh. It's really hard to play neo when you have absolutely no goals/plans. :sad01_anim:

Most eggs on the auction house are going for under 6mil, and there sliding still a little

Suweet :D 1/3 of the way to that then! My shop's actually selling stuff regularly now so I hope I can get there quick.

I'm enjoying the Forgotten Shore so far. Got 2k yesterday and a round maractite coin today. If I got a draik or krawk thing, I'd probably sell them...I don't have any room to hatch a draik, and I don't know which pet I'd want to make into a krawk.

Sigh. It's really hard to play neo when you have absolutely no goals/plans. :sad01_anim:

You should sell them to me for like... 3mil or so xP

Set goals for money and see how rich you can get :D

those dailies are da best, they give people who want draiks or krawks just because they like them, not for the status, a chance to get their dreamies ^^

really?!omg, alynniae is getting stalked...

FONAERA: WING ATTACK!!!

ooh, he is almost 5 days by now ^^ so excited ^^

*whistles a beautiful song*, how's everybody here doing? ^^

okays, that's great ^^ i'm looking forward seeing him as a female, i think she'll look awesome ^^

Okay. :) I'll transfer off my lab pet tonight, that way, when he hits 7 days, I have the spot ready for him. :) And then by the next day, she'll be back to you as female. :D

We could almost start up a small little group of gender zappers XD Do you think if I ever get a draik and it hatches male (with my luck it will!) and if you have the transfer thingy open could you zap it for me?

EDIT: Just checked my shop till for today/last night... You currently have 16,991 NP in your till.

Yay :3 That's actually a lot.. Last "loot" was like 8k. Maybe it's doubling! XD

Sure :) I could definitely do that for you. I have 5 transfers on my main account, and I almost never use them, so I'd always have transfers available at any given time. (Most months I don't even use one.)

I got the scientist as a BD challenger on my main just for that reason. It's easier to help on my main, where I have 5 transfers, than my lab account, which only has one. (It will have 2 in a few months, I think.)

Sure :) I could definitely do that for you. I have 5 transfers on my main account, and I almost never use them, so I'd always have transfers available at any given time. (Most months I don't even use one.)

I got the scientist as a BD challenger on my main just for that reason. It's easier to help on my main, where I have 5 transfers, than my lab account, which only has one. (It will have 2 in a few months, I think.)

N'aw! Thank youu! Even more motivation xD

Nice!! How'd you manage 5 transfers?