Draik Lair

Spritzie

Yeah. Some bets aren't worth it (like if it's a 2:1 or 4:1 total odds, that won't cover how much you put into betting), and that's where I normally replace that guide's specific bet with another one. But like, the one that I won with today was like, 64:1 odds. So, that got me like 145k from a bet of 2.1k :P

Here's the Food Club "homepage," and the guides I use are Jamila233 and Shazeni. :)

*food club high five*! :D

Made about 180k today, so I'm rather pleased since I've not been earning anything lately. Also started writing Jet's story, that I'm going to be submitting to the NT. :)

I got trapped in the 1 pm glitch today. :( Thanks for posting the guides, though. They are far more helpful than the guide I was using before.

Awesome! Thanks for the links. I'll check it out later. (I'm working on pricing my shop.)

Haha, its no problem! :D

*food club high five*! :D

Made about 180k today, so I'm rather pleased since I've not been earning anything lately. Also started writing Jet's story, that I'm going to be submitting to the NT. :)

*returns FC HF*

Wowza! That's a pretty decent amount there!!

Oh cool! I've been thinking about submitting something to the NT (or would it be TNT, The Neopian Times? So many explosives :S ). I just don't know what i'd write :P

I'm going to have to check this out. This sounds like it's a good profit source.

On average, how many days are good, as opposed to bad?

It really is. There are some days where you bet say, 5k, and if you're lucky and that bet wins, you get like 1mil. But there's a limit on the betting (50 + 2 for every day you have been registered on Neo, but it gives you the limit on the bet page). So you'll be able to bet a rather hefty amount for being registered for over eight years!

I guess it's kind of even, and it depends on what guide you use; everyone's bets are different. Jamila's guide has had some bad days (and is low/medium-risk, low/medium payout). Shazeni's guide is medium/high risk and various payout. Shazeni's had a LOT of good days on her record. I guess they're kind of evenish, but I'm not 100% sure xD

I usually wait until like noon, but as far as I know I don't think there's really any difference between betting at noon or eleven. Just make sure you bet before 2pm NST, because that's when the match is and you can't bet at 2 or maybe 1:50pm NST. :)

Whoa. Maybe? It should be on the betting page somewhere.. Or maybe it's 2 times the # of days, plus fifty?

This is what it says for me on the betting page:

"You can only place up to 2186 NeoPoints per bet, which is 50 + 2 for every day you have been playing Neopets (1068 days)."

I think it is 2 x days + 50 xD

So what's the 50+2 mean? :laughingsmiley:

I've been on Neopets for over 3100 days.

I was adding 50 to every day. :P

Here's what mine says:

You can only place up to 6356 NeoPoints per bet, which is 50 + 2 for every day you have been playing Neopets (3153 days). Be sure to read through the rules before placing your bets!

Haha, Spritzie, you have to remember your order of operations. Multiplication first then addition so its like saying 50 + 2*(3100) not what you were doing which would have been 50*3100*2

the +50 only really helps us newbies out, not so much the older accounts

FC bets start with a base of 50, then to that you add (days played x 2) ;)

Some days are good, some days are bad. It's a gamble, it's random, so sometimes you'll have long dry spells, and other times, you'll win a few hundred K every day. It's pretty unpredictable. A few months ago, Jamila won 1M on a single bet in one day, while there have been whole weeks with an overall loss.

My current overall FC profit is 710788 nps, which is from 32 days of betting straight from jamila's page. So I'd say FC is pretty reliably a profit engine :D

Wait-what? haha

I am still playing games. I'm still like 4 or 5 days ahead of schedule, I wonder just HOW ahead of schedule I can get. *this is exciting* XD

--

Is anyone watching the ROse Bowl? I feel so proud of my state when I see the 3/4 of the stadium in our colours xD

I was reminded about the order of operations. But I haven't been in a math class in so long, I forgot. Plus, I have a migraine and I am therefore lazy.

I played my daily games, so I'm trying for the Gadgadsgame avatar.

:laughingsmiley: I've been playing the game for over an hour and a half now. I posted about trying for it, after playing for quite some time. (And I thought I was going to lose at 994. I would have cried, I think.)

hahaha wembly that must've hurt xDDD

I got gadsgads a few weeks ago, never playing that game again lol :P

I've been so busy with my Draik Fund for so long, I haven't tried for many game avatars. I heard it was easy, so I thought I would go for it.

I think I'll try for game avatars, after I play all the games on my favorites.

Hey, hey, I want to join the fun!

One of my dream pets is a plushie draik.

Out of the four dreams I have, this is definitely the hardest to obtain...

It hurts my head just thinking about it :S

Great :) We'd love to have you.

Plushie Draiks are adorable. It is difficult, but definitely do-able. It took me quite a few months, but I finally hatched my Draik in September. I'm now saving up to paint her a few colors for clothes before I paint her Faerie.

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement ^^

The plushie draik's colours and stitching are so adorable!

It is very pleasing to the eye.

I honestly don't care for most painted colours of the draik, but the basic design is muy bien.

I've only been around Neopets for a month, sooo...

Haha, it might take me a VERY long time xD

My first quest is to get a Mutant Ixi, which I have 120k towards out of 350-400k.