Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm not sure, I'm guessing not but I've yet to hear back.

Anyways, I'm not going to be upset over it. It's time to start fresh anyways, and just in time for the new year =).

Might be slow saving since I don't want to put so much time into making nps. I was kind of counting on getting into the AG and getting some rare items to sell but it hasn't gone so well so far haha, but I'm not worried about it.

@linsta: omg, i've just read it, that's really stupid :(

I hope that person will contact you back, just so you know :D

good luck!!! i hope you'll get the money fast!

@linsta: omg, i've just read it, that's really stupid :(

I hope that person will contact you back, just so you know :D

good luck!!! i hope you'll get the money fast!

Heh, thanks =). I don't think there's really much hope, but they're not to blame and they have no obligation to trade me. I never asked to trade in the first place, they offered to a few weeks ago, but oh well.

Maybe it's just me, but if I had a pet of someone else I'd give it back no questions. They're so mean. I wish you the best luck linsta. If there's anyhow I can help, don't hestitate to ask :)

I wish all of you the best luck in Y14 and that all your wishes (one Neo & real life) come true :)

Maybe it's just me, but if I had a pet of someone else I'd give it back no questions. They're so mean. I wish you the best luck linsta. If there's anyhow I can help, don't hestitate to ask :)

I wish all of you the best luck in Y14 and that all your wishes (one Neo & real life) come true :)

Ah well, I gave my account to a friend to use like 6 years ago or something and it ended up getting traded, so if someone new is attached to the pet or even if they're not, I don't really have any right to claim ownership ^^;

Gah! I want the winter site theme SO BAD! But no, of course I don't get it again this year :sad02:

In other news, congratulations on the new draik! I also need some new customizations since Christmas (and New Years) I suppose are definitely over now.

Me too Wembly! I think I'll probably be re-doing the customization today. Aitvara will be back in her ice/fire set. I don't know about Cryo yet. (I might leave my lab pet, just because it's cute)

Hmm I don't know if I should spend all the np I've saved (only 700k so far) on the last most expensive lab map piece, or keep saving for a draik. I already have 8/9 pieces so I could either sell it and keep saving or get the lab map first and start saving fresh. It's tempting because a draik seems much farther out of my grasp for the moment haha.

hey guys :) back from the bungalow :D

@linsta: i think you should go for the piece, because you've already got 8/9 of it, and i think you should finish a project before starting another one, so i say: GO FOR THAT PIECE :D

i've customised alynniae with some christmas-y stuff i bought, for next year :D

4.png

ps: if anybody knows the name of the holiday/seasonal/whatever shirt that goes with this, could you tell me, because i can't find it, and this shirt is just temporary :/ thanks in advance :D

Are you sure if it's a NP item or a NC item? That can give us a better hint.

If you ask me, I'd give the Red Draik Dress a try since it matches pretty well with a good chunk of the red clothing Alynniae sports opposed to an Ugly Christmas Sweater.

Here's what it looks like by the way:

clo_draik_reddress.gif

Here's some at the TP if you like if that helps: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=item_exact&search_string=Red+Draik+Dress

Are you sure if it's a NP item or a NC item? That can give us a better hint.

If you ask me, I'd give the Red Draik Dress a try since it matches pretty well with a good chunk of the red clothing Alynniae sports opposed to an Ugly Christmas Sweater.

Here's what it looks like by the way:

clo_draik_reddress.gif

wow, that's a pretty dress :)

i think it's NP, because all the other items were NP too :)

thanks, it's a shame this one's UB, but i'll try to earn some money, alynniae deserves this dress :D

going to restock my shop :)

I placed an offer on the cheapest one I can find at the Trading Post, I just wanted to be of assistance. I'll let you guys know if I get it and I'll give it LIsa for her Draik.

EDIT: Changed my mind on the whole thing, I don't feel like wasting NP.

Hey oh! Here's my two new customizations for winter. I rather like them.

4.png4.png

I do want to get a the np item 'snow covered fence' as a foreground item for Freyyr but I've got to save a bit instead of dumping my next 100k into the wheel of extravagance again. <_<

They look so cute! Everything matches so nicely. :D

I got a pretty decent petpet zap for Aitvara. I think I might leave it for now. It's a Jelly Kadoatie, so it's blue and shiny. It doesn't really match well, but it's cute.

I hate when that happens. I just had Russano's petpet zapped into a purle blobby thing that is kind of cute and would go awesome with Fin but alas wrong pet again, oh well. I got a zap to a mutant snowicle too the other day and I think I'm keeping him for now. He's way cuter than I thought.

Hey oh! Here's my two new customizations for winter. I rather like them.

4.png4.png

I do want to get a the np item 'snow covered fence' as a foreground item for Freyyr but I've got to save a bit instead of dumping my next 100k into the wheel of extravagance again. <_<

OMG, I really LOVE the BG your Ogrin has, what's the name?

I've got a dilemma: I've got the TDMBGPOP stamp, and it's around 40K right now on the shop wiz, should I sell it, or should I wait for it to inflate even more???

The background is called "Glowing Light Sky Background" I believe it was a Jubjub Power Bounce item from last winter.

Depending on how bad you want some np, I would probably hold onto it. But it may take quite a while for it to actually inflate.