Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you! You know what, I never really had that, but one day it just hit me, and I thought of Phooca. And I always wanted to do a DT character, but when I saw the gift of a single rose it just called out to me. LOL. I guess something just needs to happen to spark your creativity.

On a side note, your name fits right into the story. :P

Thank you! You know what, I never really had that, but one day it just hit me, and I thought of Phooca. And I always wanted to do a DT character, but when I saw the gift of a single rose it just called out to me. LOL. I guess something just needs to happen to spark your creativity.

On a side note, your name fits right into the story. :P

Haha, maybe I really need to start giving my pets personalities, and then from that I can start being creative in terms of customization :P

Hey guys, I've been lurking ^^ stupid finals are taking all my time. No time to earn neopoints. :/

I want opinions. I'm planning on having a female and a male draik. I am pretty sure I want the male to be shadow. Not sure if I want the female to be woodland or royalgirl. Opinions? I may post a pic or two who knows.

hmmm, i prefer the royalgirl, they're just so beautiful, nevertheless is woodland a cool colour too :D

good luck with your finals!

Ergh, Watery, you convinced me to give my draik a character. Meet Jaida-hood.

2.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Jaidaha

You guys like it? expensive makeover, and I'm still not done :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi peoples..

I have 12 NC gift boxes I need to use so I'm giving away sum of my duplicate stuff.

One piece each first come first serve, I'll list my multiples below :) Pick one on your reply.

Black Fedora Hat x2

Wings of Flame x2

Carnival Propeller Hat x1

Sparkling Red hair bow x 6

Candy-cane hair bow x 4

Flower and Jewel circlet

Skull-bow

Gothic Kacheek doll

Menacing skull staff

Sovereign Jacket

Sovereign trousers

Resplendent wings x3

Monarchial wig

Simply striped short and waist coat

Candy cane pitch fork

blinking holiday nose light

sparkling winter ornament garland

Happy Holidays!

Hi peoples..

I have 12 NC gift boxes I need to use so I'm giving away sum of my duplicate stuff.

One piece each first come first serve, I'll list my multiples below :) Pick one on your reply.

Black Fedora Hat x2

Wings of Flame x2

Candy-cane hair bow x 4

Flower and Jewel circlet

Skull-bow

Gothic Kacheek doll

Menacing skull staff

Sovereign Jacket

Sovereign trousers

Resplendent wings x3

Monarchial wig

Candy cane pitch fork

Happy Holidays!

Hi :)

I am obsessed with Angels and I believe Resplendent wings are the closest thing to make my Peopha look like an angel (also can work perfectly on Elishat when I transfer her over ... those wings are one of ultimate dream items on Neopets ... since I have no access to the NC Mall

my username is darkobsession

and ... thank you very very very much for doing this .. you're an angel 0:)

happy holidays to you too

Aethenlynden, you're so kind! That's awesome of you. :D

If you still have a pair left (I only saw 2 people mention them) I'd love a pair of the Resplendent Wings. Wonderclaw has refused to give me a bonus prize. (When it first came out, I think I ended up with 4 of the bonus BGs from the Cloud Machine.)

My username is Spritzieblue. :D Thank you!

Hi peoples..

Black Fedora Hat x2

Wings of Flame x2

Candy-cane hair bow x 4

Flower and Jewel circlet

Skull-bow

Gothic Kacheek doll

Menacing skull staff

Sovereign Jacket

Sovereign trousers

Resplendent wings x3

Monarchial wig

Candy cane pitch fork

Happy Holidays!

If you don't mind, I'd love a Monarchial wig :D I haven't been able to buy NC in ages... My username is toadsdontexist3 :)

Thank you so much!! ^_^

Haha Spritzie she looks adorable!! I feel like every time you post her, she gets cuter and cuter. Darn Draik :laughingsmiley:

Well, my habi is up and running again, so hopefully once I get enough workers I'll be able to start plugging along towards my Mutant draik again :D Yay!

:D Thank you.

She looks a bit confused. She's surrounded by ice and has holly on her tail, yet she's running around in summery-styled dress, flip flops, and a shell in her hair. :P

I'm glad you got your Habi back. :D How far along are you towards the potion?

Hi peoples..I have 12 NC gift boxes I need to use so I'm giving away sum of my duplicate stuff.One piece each first come first serve, I'll list my multiples below :) Pick one on your reply.Black Fedora Hat x2Wings of Flame x2Carnival Propeller Hat x1Sparkling Red hair bow x 6Candy-cane hair bow x 4Flower and Jewel circlet Skull-bowGothic Kacheek dollMenacing skull staffSovereign JacketSovereign trousersResplendent wings x3Monarchial wigSimply striped short and waist coatCandy cane pitch forkblinking holiday nose lightsparkling winter ornament garlandHappy Holidays!

Oh mannn I'm too late to get resplendent wings, aren't I? :( Wonderclaw won't give me any and I am tired of getting random wigs. I have been kinda wanting a black fedora hat, though.. do you have one still?

Hi peoples..

Black Fedora Hat x2

Wings of Flame x2

Candy-cane hair bow x 4

Flower and Jewel circlet

Skull-bow

Gothic Kacheek doll

Menacing skull staff

Sovereign Jacket

Sovereign trousers

Resplendent wings x3

Monarchial wig

Candy cane pitch fork

Happy Holidays!

omg, that's another one of your kind acts :D

anyways, i feel a little bad for asking though...

but i'll do it anyways ;)

i would LOVE the wings of flame for vampy, or for alynniae when she's painted fire (after being painted ghost of course :D)

you're so nice, i'll give you something on christmas okay :D nothing big, but something with a good meaning, that's cooool :D

anyways, hello everybody (random hi)

:D

I'm not exactly sure how this Draik's Lair works/what it is (lol) but I have a sad short story.

I decided to trade my Ice Bruce (unconverted) for another pet a couple of months ago. Someone had offered me a Draik and I accepted so I've been a proud owner of a Faerie Draik since July. I took a hiatus from August until December (college...you know how it is) and now I'm back playing for the winter break and since TNT unlocked my Habitarium in September, I can make neopoints again. But now, when I went to go check on the Bruce I traded, I found out the account owner was frozen! I was so devastated. I really hope they self froze but idk :(

Oh mannn I'm too late to get resplendent wings, aren't I? :( Wonderclaw won't give me any and I am tired of getting random wigs. I have been kinda wanting a black fedora hat, though.. do you have one still?

your in luck I found another pair spare :) tell me the username for this one to pop along to

Thank you so much Aethenlynden! They looked gorgeous on both my Pirate Draik and Shoyru, but I decided to put them on my Shoyru because they matched her coloring so nicely:

4.png

Miriam, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Maybe they did self-freeze, or their account was compromised and frozen for protection, and they're working on getting it returned to them. (With the UC Bruce in tact.)

Thank you so much Aethenlynden! They looked gorgeous on both my Pirate Draik and Shoyru, but I decided to put them on my Shoyru because they matched her coloring so nicely:

4.png

Miriam, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Maybe they did self-freeze, or their account was compromised and frozen for protection, and they're working on getting it returned to them. (With the UC Bruce in tact.)

I hope it was a self freeze as well nothing worse than logging into the red box of doom, tnt never responded to my ticket and I don't think they ever will

and those wings look wonderful on your Shoyru I do feel like he/she needs something else too but can't quite put my finger on it... anyway we shall see