Draik Lair

Spritzie

"Neopoints are enemy". xD

2.4mil is more than I can dream of, trust me. :P The eggs are going for around 6-7 mil now, I believe, so 8 is more than needed! :D

Well they are!! haha.

Oh psh, it's possible :D I've been working on it for, geez how long now. But pirate egg + desert PB hehe

The prices for the Pirate Draik Eggs has gone even lower. On the first page of the Trading Post, most are asking around 6-6.5 million. There's one for 5.9 m.

And it looks like the Desert PBs on the TP are going for about 2.9-3 million right now. (Only 2 have amounts, the others don't.)

Oh then that's really going down. I have a feeling it'll be easier to save up the 2.9-3mil for the PB after I get the draik. Big draik egg seems so hard to reach, so big and daunting.

I wonder how far further down they'll go! :O

But of course :D Could you use the customisation I have planned for him though? (It's on his look-up). He's quite bare at the moment whilst I'm waiting to finish it :P

Hopefully down a few more million xD Hopefully TNT won't change the "drop rate" for draik eggs on the shore to make them harder to get. I could see it going down to MAYBE low 5m's or mid 4m's depending on how fast the price has been going down like this. More people are going to hear about the FS, get the maps and stuff, more chances to get the eggs and stuff.

I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe in the 5-6 range. I just have a hard time seeing they cost even with certain MPs. But if they keep being awarded often, they could go quite a bit lower.

Sure. :) I'll save the image and get it resized to match the others. :D

EDIT: Lisa, your Draik is now female. :D It only took 2 fights. I'm going to add a background to her for while I have her, and I'll transfer her to you either first thing at midnight tonight, or as soon as I get to work at 6am NST in the morning. :D

Here she is:

2.png

Pshaw well let's hope they go down as low as a championship limbo stick! Although even 5mil is definitely way better of a price. Assuming the Desert PB's prices stay at about 3mil, and round the draik egg to 5mil, that's only a total of about 8mil. When I started this draik expedition it would've cost me about 13 million NP to get a desert draik egg.. Definitely nicer.

-----

PS. Doctor's appointment within the next few days *crosses fingers*

I know what you mean. With my current Draik, my plan was Draik MP + Maraquan PB. Draik Eggs were up at 16 million for a super long time, and the MPs were expensive too. I went with the estimation of 12 million for the MP and 7-8 million for the PB. So about 20 million for the Maraquan Draik.

But with the Pirate stuff going on, I decided to just hatch a Draik and use a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie on the pet I originally planned for my Maraquan Draik. So about 20 million for just the Maraquan Draik. But this way, 7 million for Draik Egg (plus, free set of Pirate clothes for Aitvara) + 7-8 million for Maraquan PB + 5-ish million for Krawk Plushie + 99k for Camo PB = 20 million. So I get 2 perfect pets for my sea account for what I would have spent on just the Maraquan Draik before.

o_O I sold mine a few weeks ago (maybe 3/4?) for 8.2 million. Soooo glad I sold it straight away :P

thats the price of Draik Egg when i first bought my Arasthrope :P

somehow i do not want to check the price anymore... :sad02:

the first time i asked someone from TP for the price, they are selling it for 15m

thats for Red Draik Egg.

i guess Pirate Draik are common nowadays. wished to change it color but, awww... they are super cute!

i cannot do anything about that :sad02:

I know what you mean. With my current Draik, my plan was Draik MP + Maraquan PB. Draik Eggs were up at 16 million for a super long time, and the MPs were expensive too. I went with the estimation of 12 million for the MP and 7-8 million for the PB. So about 20 million for the Maraquan Draik.

But with the Pirate stuff going on, I decided to just hatch a Draik and use a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie on the pet I originally planned for my Maraquan Draik. So about 20 million for just the Maraquan Draik. But this way, 7 million for Draik Egg (plus, free set of Pirate clothes for Aitvara) + 7-8 million for Maraquan PB + 5-ish million for Krawk Plushie + 99k for Camo PB = 20 million. So I get 2 perfect pets for my sea account for what I would have spent on just the Maraquan Draik before.

Sooo expensive o_O But really nice job there!! Shows that it's totally possible to shop smart like that it just might require a bit of thought, but in the end you can definitely save a TON of money on stuff.

thats the price of Draik Egg when i first bought my Arasthrope :P

somehow i do not want to check the price anymore... :sad02:

the first time i asked someone from TP for the price, they are selling it for 15m

thats for Red Draik Egg.

i guess Pirate Draik are common nowadays. wished to change it color but, awww... they are super cute!

i cannot do anything about that :sad02:

I'm starting to not to want to check prices either haha.

That's what's kind of confusing me, though. With the prices of PIRATE (considered a special color kind of since otherwise you have to pay to paint it) eggs so low, you'd think that normal coloured eggs would go down even crazier. Although this way we even get the pirate clothes to keep, which is a nice bonus. Makes me want to get a bunch of the PB's just for all the clothes xP

It's awesome that the Pirate Egg is so cheap. The clothes are a huge thing. I actually almost bought a Pirate PB earlier, but decided to wait until after my next Draik. Then the Pirate Draik Eggs were released at the Forgotten Shore. So it worked out.

And I did buy a bunch of PBs for the clothes. I bought Christmas (actually, Manta bought me a Christmas PB), Royal, Desert, and now she has Pirate.

It's awesome that the Pirate Egg is so cheap. The clothes are a huge thing. I actually almost bought a Pirate PB earlier, but decided to wait until after my next Draik. Then the Pirate Draik Eggs were released at the Forgotten Shore. So it worked out.

And I did buy a bunch of PBs for the clothes. I bought Christmas (actually, Manta bought me a Christmas PB), Royal, Desert, and now she has Pirate.

Exactly! Kind of a two-birds-one-stone scenario. Physical draik + clothes. Which is handy of course :3

Oh nice! I'll go check out the rainbow pool and get a list going. Although desert PB definitely comes first, I just won't use it until I've got all the clothes. :yes:

I really hope tomorrow's food club bets that Jamila233 put up work. Would get a small fortune if I won most of them. It'd take me up to 3mil if I won all 10 hah.

Well it's not possible to win all 10, haha. It's been a good food club week.

Yeah I'm excited about having the clothes. I might paint it something else to get more clothes, haha. :) It is a great bonus!

Well it's not possible to win all 10, haha. It's been a good food club week.

Yeah I'm excited about having the clothes. I might paint it something else to get more clothes, haha. :) It is a great bonus!

I know I know! Well it could be depending on the set of bets! Shh don't jinx it! Really hoping on good chewin' weather for our pirates tomorrow :P

Hey clothes are usually a good thing to have! Plus draiks are so customizable, kind of a good thing to have multiple clothing pieces hehe.

I made a list of all of the PB clothes I wanted. I never thought I'd get Pirate, because they were so expensive originally. And I skipped Zombie because I didn't like it.

And Lisa, your Draik has been transferred to you for when you get home. :)

Oh sadness. I just found a pet I would love to adopt from the pound but he's level 3 and my side account is only 2 weeks old so I can only get a level 2 pet. Argg, to bad timing. Well here's to hoping he stays in the pound for another 2 and a 1/2 months <_<

I made a list of all of the PB clothes I wanted. I never thought I'd get Pirate, because they were so expensive originally. And I skipped Zombie because I didn't like it.

And Lisa, your Draik has been transferred to you for when you get home. :)

Ooo good idea! And agreed on Zombie.. It's creepy anyway, and I think it's only got a kind of blah shirt doesn't it?

Oh sadness. I just found a pet I would love to adopt from the pound but he's level 3 and my side account is only 2 weeks old so I can only get a level 2 pet. Argg, to bad timing. Well here's to hoping he stays in the pound for another 2 and a 1/2 months <_<

Awuh!! Well do you want me to adopt it for you and sed it to you, would that work? Is that allowed? If it is just NM the name and I can try and get him/her for ya?

Sadly, I still wouldn't be able to adopt him unless he looses a level. So if someone wanted to adopt him for me an then take him to count von roo and hope to loose a level :whistle: then I would be able to adopt him. But that's asking a lot since count von roo is only awak from 12-1am NST which is 3am for me so I feel bad asking. Also don't know if there is an easier way to loose a level. Maybe I'll check that out then let you know. Thanks though :)

Sadly, I still wouldn't be able to adopt him unless he looses a level. So if someone wanted to adopt him for me an then take him to count von roo and hope to loose a level :whistle: then I would be able to adopt him. But that's asking a lot since count von roo is only awak from 12-1am NST which is 3am for me so I feel bad asking. Also don't know if there is an easier way to loose a level. Maybe I'll check that out then let you know. Thanks though :)

D'aw! But hehe, I used to stay up that late aha. Its more like 1 for me I think. And no problem, hope I can help!

EDIT: I splurged and made a uni! Her name is Azelluna, or Nonlemoon which is a mix if two different languages I think! Eh eh? She so coooote.

D'aw! But hehe, I used to stay up that late aha. Its more like 1 for me I think. And no problem, hope I can help!

EDIT: I splurged and made a uni! Her name is Azelluna, or Nonlemoon which is a mix if two different languages I think! Eh eh? She so coooote.

What a coincidence, I thought of owning an RG Uni a few days ago myself, and then I saw this. :laughingsmiley:

Only exception is that I don't own one yet, though I've the pet with the perfect name to morph into my now-top-five dreamies.

But I promised myself not to splurge at all costs until I get myself a Draik Egg. Regardless of how hard it is to resist. :( [/vent, lol]

But I promised myself not to splurge at all costs until I get myself a Draik Egg. Regardless of how hard it is to resist. :( [/vent, lol]

That's what I did when I was saving up for Aitvara. I never spent on anything that wasn't absolutely needed. I'd sell everything I could. Then after I hatched her, I spent like crazy as I earned, for a while. First stamps, then books.

That's what I did when I was saving up for Aitvara. I never spent on anything that wasn't absolutely needed. I'd sell everything I could. Then after I hatched her, I spent like crazy as I earned, for a while. First stamps, then books.

Seeing as how beautiful Aitvara is, I can tell it's definitely worth the temporary self-control. :D

I'm less than 1 million away from getting a Draik, I've got to work harder and stop fully depending on my Habi for source of income. :laughingsmiley:

Thank you :D

You're so close! And hopefully while you're getting the last bit, prices will go down even more.

Play some of the easy NP games, to add to it. On the bottom of the TDN dailies page, we have a bunch of good NP games for the month listed.

Friend found a transmogrification potion on the floor :> yep I'm serious

She was my best friend and knew how much I wanted a mutant Draik so she just gave it to me... just like that... :D

I was thinking of painting it but nah - really love it mutant

i couldn't talk yesterday, so i'm back now ^^

update:

alynniae is christmas, for the holidays:

4.png

@wembly: heya, my count von roo time is 7am/8am so ask me if you feel like ^^

@kasuchii: lucky you, seems like this place is the place for lucky people *pokes aethenlynden*

@queensorchadragon: i want a royalgirl draik too, going to draw one again, for when i've got one, and then enter it in the BC

ahhh, good to be back here ^^