Free Neopoints

DUE to the fact this might be illegal, I am not giving out the prizes until I figure out if it's legal or not. You can still enter, though

In celebration of the Lost Desert's Altador Cup V win, I'm giving away up to 100000 NP to members of Lost Desert who've greatly contributed to the win. It's easy to win. Here's what you've got to do.

One: Of played in the Altador Cup V, on Team Lost Desert, and be able to prove it.

(How do you prove it? Simply collect your trophy at the prize shop.

2: Of played a lot of games at the Altador Cup.

(How I decide who has the biggest number of games is I go to the Altador Cup V coverage at Thedailyneopets.com, and use the Altador Cup rank Calculator, to discover who was the highest)

3:PM me on TDN forums your username, so I can check out your trophy to prove how much you played this year.

Prizes: Highest Number of games played: 25000 NP

2nd and 3rd place: 10000 NP

4th-10th place: 5000 NP

And ALL Lost Desert fans( even 1rst to 10th place) receive a scratchcard from the Lost Desert Scratchcard Kiosk.

Hurry: It ends in one week.

I'll post the results here, and I'll e-mail you privately when and how to claim your prizes

What do you mean by I don't know if this is allowed. Do you mean

A: this contest is allowed, or

B: You're not allowed to enter this contest.

If it's A, I'll stop immediately.

And what do you mean by 'worked for LD?

I will stop it, but why isn't this allowed. I should be allowed to give out my Neopoints the way I want, and if that includes giving it out to other(amazing) Lost Desert supporters, why can't I?

And besides, I thought contests were illegal anyway, so why have a whole forum to them, where you CAN give out prizes?

I think it's not allowed because Neopets doesn't allow contests, and/or prize giveaways.

edit: Here is where it states it:

Promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries, chain letters or any kind of giveaway) is against the rules.

Contests, raffles, or any other promotions promising a prize are not allowed on Neopets whether it be in a user's shop, guild, etc. The Neopets terms and conditions state that promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries, chain letters or any kind of giveaway) are not allowed.

I can't see any reason why you can't give out your own neopoints if you want to...I don't think it'll be against the rules as you're not asking for anything in return which could mean people being scammed.

If you are continuing with this I supported LD (although I'll be nowhere near the top!) I have the trophy on my look up and my username is selfbetrayal.

Right now, I'm accepting entries, and at the end of the week, I'll decide whether or not I think it's legal, and whether or not I'll give the prize. Just send it in for now, and I'll get back to everyone.

• 2 months later...

Go orange and black!! Those are dark! GO HAUNTED WOODS!! ACVI!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump topics which are over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.