Wheel of Knowledge Broken

Marabot 108

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you get?

I am curious if higher donations earn us better prizes. I donated 1900 and got some conservancy newsletter thingy <_<

I got the same thing. My husband donated 25k, and got History of Neopian Wheels (Book)

Even small donations add up to something meaningful... eventually!

Please accept this token of our gratitude:

Conservationist Play Set

^Got this for donating 20k.

Also got a Conservancy Newsletter for donating 1k, as well.

edit: I am a fool.

Many thanks! Your donation is crucial to this Wheel's future.

Please accept this token of our gratitude:

Faerie Statue

50k. x.x

This is quite the NP sink. And the running total shows you just how much has been zapped from the site in, what, an hour?

This is quite the NP sink. And the running total shows you just how much has been zapped from the site in, what, an hour?

Exactly. And this is ONLY the Wheel of Excitement.

Wonder how much they're going to get in total...

I'm enjoy watching the counter jump 10 mil at a time... YOu have to admit, however much of an underhanded thing to do, this is a genius solution to the inflation mess. People only drop so much on the wishing well av or the level of doom till they give up.... this? Well, people likez thier wheelz.

I'm enjoy watching the counter jump 10 mil at a time... YOu have to admit, however much of an underhanded thing to do, this is a genius solution to the inflation mess. People only drop so much on the wishing well av or the level of doom till they give up.... this? Well, people likez thier wheelz.

I just thought about it. Maybe TNT is doing this because of the glitched Pirate Pbs? I doubt it, but it's just a thought.

I just thought about it. Maybe TNT is doing this because of the glitched Pirate Pbs? I doubt it, but it's just a thought.

I highly doubt they would be able to come up with something like this in only a day. And even if they did it doesn't seem like a very logical way to deal with it.

No. Save the Wheels was found in one of the sections of the new FAQ for neopets a few days before the AC prizes were released. They have nothing to do with each other. (and creating an event in one day is kind of crazy!)

I believe this is the definition of the term 'anticlimactic'.

Sigh, I don't think I'll donate. Maybe 1,000, but forget millions. And what is this purdyful background you speak of?

I believe this is the definition of the term 'anticlimactic'.

Sigh, I don't think I'll donate. Maybe 1,000, but forget millions. And what is this purdyful background you speak of?

You can find it on the trading post. (My computer is too slow to get a pic up here) It's called "Wheel of Excitement Background"

It's absolutely GORGEOUS!

Ooo, I see it, although it's tiny. Haha. I'm going to run to the boards and see if anyone has it on their pet.

*grumbles* Still not shelling out NP for it though.