Altador Cup V Comes to an End

antiaircraft

colosseum_80ce182ead.gif

Well, that’s that. The final whistle has been blown, the crowds have (amazingly) finally settled down, and the players have marched off the field, exhausted but radiant in the glow of a season well played. Sure, there have been more than a few disappointments, and it’s been a rough season for many squads, but at the end of the day nobody can say that they didn’t give their best, and the result of all that hard work was one of the most memorable Altador Cup tournaments to date. Oddly enough, the slushie stands are still going strong, as it seems there’s quite a number of fans who still need a few cups of the stuff to cool off.

It will probably be a while before the final results are announced (they’re slated for release on Tuesday), as the scoring officials have to go through all their usual checks to make sure there hasn’t been any tampering or errors in their calculations. However, the final tally has indeed been recorded, and now all there is left to do is watch and wait (and, possibly, engage in various other forms of short-term entertainment).

So, with that in mind, we’d just like to sign off our coverage for this season with a hearty “Well played!” Thanks for reading our reports and putting up with all our technical fail! And congratulations to all of you teams and players out there!

This is AA, reporting for The Daily Neopets, signing off.

Lost Desert FTC!

(besides, its our turn. We've ALWAYS done better than YOU!)

GO LOST DESERT\

But if Kreludor wins, congratulations

But yet we ended the double round robin in first so it isn't always. Either way though I will be happy.

Argh. I'm dying to see the results. It's gonna kill me if I don't find out soon. So many questions on my mind: Did Moltara get 17th? Who will be crowned AC V Champ?! Who won the staff tournament?! I'm freaking out over here! :woot:

Argh. I'm dying to see the results. It's gonna kill me if I don't find out soon. So many questions on my mind: Did Moltara get 17th? Who will be crowned AC V?! Who won the staff tournament?! I'm freaking out over here! :woot:

Oh dear... I'd better get something out to calm your nerves. xD

But I wanna know now!!!! *whines miserably* We don't even know the results of the 3rd July yet. Meh, goes and sulks...probably in a pub!

Three words: Thank you God!

Though, it'll be hard to get back to normal, no more set hours for Yooyuball, I have to schedule as exams are over, holidays are coming, this isn't good for a Virgo *rocks back and forth rolled up in corner*

NO! I didn't do enough to help DC this year! T-T I barely got to All-star! Dx

Hey, at least you got to All-Star. I only got to rank 4, and I'm pretty proud of that for having joined so late. And next year, I'll do better. But be proud of what you could do; don't lament what you didn't.

Barely got to rank 16 here! People do have a life and get busy, so don't beat yourselves down if you didn't get that All-Star rank or whatever really high rank lolz xD

I'll be happy with either KD or LD winning ^_^ Both worked really hard and both deserve 1st!

Next year, I'll try even harder for my awesome team: MYSTERY ISLAND!!! *bites coconut cream pie*

I was too tired after the past two days what with dealing with my grandpa's death. I was about 5 games short of rank 2. :( Oh well, there's always next year! :yes:

And thanks in return to all of the reporters too, dealing with all of us users that are hounding them for the results (who are then also in turn probably hounding TNT to actually release them). I offer a warm, freshly baked platter of cookies. 0:)

I really want to get first, don't get me wrong, but when a team wins they've done fairly bad the year later and I would never change my team just to make sure I don't lose...but I don't want to taste defeat either. Or maybe Shenkuu has served as an example to the new players that previous wins has nothing to do with the next year's results.

Lost Desert isn't lost yet!

You guys complaining about being double-digit ranks shouldn't be. I only got level 2 because of my constant hospitalizations. ;_;

(besides, its our turn. We've ALWAYS done better than YOU!)

I think that's a bit messed up.

level 15

that is so extremely pathetic, it makes me hate myself it's soooo low

You think that's bad? I got rank 6. STUPID SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks in return to all of the reporters too, dealing with all of us users that are hounding them for the results (who are then also in turn probably hounding TNT to actually release them). I offer a warm, freshly baked platter of cookies. 0:)

:O

Thanks! *munches happily*

Now if only TNT could release the final results so we can get a report out before my internet gets cut off...