• Kiko Lake/Moltara
    • Faerieland
    • Krawk Island/Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor/Lost Desert
    • Mystery Island/Roo Island
    • Terror Mountain/Tyrannia
    • Virtupets/Maraqua
    • Meridell/Shenkuu

Well I wrote this on another thread to say who will win, and I think it could be quite accurate. I mean, I'm not good at predicting, but seeing how things are going, it could work out this way.

It goes in order:

KD, RI, LD, DC

Now it could be hard to believe that RI would be in second and/or DC would be fourth. But personally, I think KD will get first because this year they definitely tried their hardest and if anyone of these guys were to win, I'd pick them. I know that one of the hardest teams (LD or DC) will choke though.

Even if we didn't have the results for the first matches, wouldn't this be somewhat impossible as one of Lost Desert or Darigan City had to go through to the top two and the other into the bottom two of the first tier, and one of Kreludor or Roo Island had to end up in the top two and the other in the bottom two?

So it could have gone KD,LD,RI,DC or KD,DC,LD,RI or any other combination providing that only one of KD or RI and LD or DC were in the top or bottom crew at the end.

Looks to me like Lost Desert's going to win, though I wanted to see DC/Roo Island in the top two... It would have been very interesting, a decision to see which team will become the first to bring home the cup twice. c:

well, both DC and RI have won first and second, so this match is to see who'll be the first team to have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!