• Kiko Lake/Moltara
    • Faerieland
    • Krawk Island/Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor/Lost Desert
    • Mystery Island/Roo Island
    • Terror Mountain/Tyrannia
    • Virtupets/Maraqua
    • Meridell/Shenkuu

I have no idea who most people are rooting for, or have strategic theories about a certain team, but you can let it all free in here! :laughingsmiley:

I'm sorry... too many teams for one question, so you can say who you really voted for down here!

EDIT: Not sure if this is the right place... Sorry! :(

-By the way, I'm Darigan Citadel ALL the way!! :)

TEAMS

Altador

Brightvale

Darigan Citadel

Faerieland

Krawk Island

Haunted Woods

Kreludor

Shenkuu

Lost Desert

Maraqua

Meridell

Mystery Island

Roo Island

Terror Mountain

Tyrannia

Virtupets

Kiko Lake

Moltara

Hmm, I don't think it is the right place for it. o: There's actually a section for it if you go more into the main categories of boards. (:

But I think the moderators will deal with it soon enough. ^^

I voted for none other than Roo Island just because its my team. But I have a feeling that maybe KD might get up there. *shrugs* But you never know. RI bumping themselves up to the top tier kind of makes you wonder, you know? (: This year is definitely full of surprises as many have said! (:

I would like Maraqua to win, and I think they have decent chances if they manage to get in the top tier!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘Altador Cup’.

I would like Maraqua to win, and I think they have decent chances if they manage to get in the top tier!

Not anymore. With the loss to KL, we can kiss first tier goodbye.

While I'm cheering for MQ, MD, DC, and SK, I feel Kreludor will win. Lost Desert held on to the lead for a long time, but they're getting wobbly, even dropping out of the first tier at one point.

I have a winning that RI might actually win. I mean to go from ninth place (a week and a half ago, let alone last year) to fourth place can really mean something. I think people aren't taking the jesters seriously this year. ;P

Although, I was wondering... every year has been a different team. Do you think that no matter how many points we make for our team that TNT already has a set on which team they are wanting to win? Like I'm not saying too much, but what if the whole thing is corrupted to have limits on team wins?

I'm slightly biased but I think DC will win. If not then LD. KD will choke and RI will take 3rd.

Unbiasedly though I do think DC will make it into the top 2.

I have to say that DC is a strong team. They always have been, but I don't think that they would make it to the top two just yet this year. I think it mainly depends on today. RI vs. DC will definitely kick out who shouldn't be in the top two. So after today, we'll see.

I'd like to say LD will win, but there seems to be a lot of people pulling for DC. This is my first Cup, so I don't entirely know how it works, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be between those two.

I'm fairly sure Darigan Citadel is going to win. And I really hope they do. Plus, it makes it better since my husband is on DC. (He was planning on joining Brightvale, his favorite land, but decided DC looked cooler. He was slightly irritated with how well Brightvale was doing in the beginning.) So I'd like to see his team win.

I'd put my money on Darigan to win it. I feel that Kreludor will get possibly 2nd this time around. Roo to drop to 4th, and Lost Desert 3rd. Unless Lost Desert can get back to their dominating performances, I don't think they'll be able to pull it off. They were losing steam, lost to us in a match they were expected to beat us in. True, we beat Darigan as well, but Darigan rebounded well, unlike Lost Desert in my opinion. I don't think Roo is strong enough, I think they were the strongest of the fighting teams left looking for the 4th spot though, granted Meridell got a bad schedule to end on.

Lost Desert held on to the lead for a long time, but they're getting wobbly, even dropping out of the first tier at one point.

Wait, when was that? I thought we hadn't fallen further than third this entire time. Unless the one day I wasn't here was also the day you say they fell out...(in which case I'm glad I didn't see it.)

Obviously, I do think that LD can take it this year. Sure, we've had a couple of trips (and perhaps a kick in the shins) but we can do this. Oddly though, the past two years the team that defeated LD also ended up being the champion (ACIII, RI beat us, ACIV Krawks beat us). So I think there's a good chance that if we do lose (knock on wood), we'll lose to the winner of the cup.

If you wish, CAV. However winning is not the main goal with the altador cup, right?

It's not, but I would like to get more than just a medal.

Also I choose teams with awesome people. Elon, Mirsha, Layton, and Dasher are the coolest. Dasher is retiring, so I'm not joining KI. I already played for MQ. And I'm desiding between SK or DC next year.

If Pollenaire had stood in Meridell, I would've never left.

I think RI may win it. Like Bloom said, we have improved since last year. Plus the added fact, we have beaten LD and KD in the round robins. Im hoping for a RI vs DC final

I don't want KD to win since no female has ever held the cup and I want Mirsha to be the first

When RI won, Lilo held the cup, pretty sure she is female.

When RI won, Lilo held the cup, pretty sure she is female.

I always thought Lilo was male. I mean, he/she kinda looks like a guy. ARG!! This is why they should add gender to player profiles. I mean it's easy to see some people that are obviously female (Mirsha, Dorina, etc.), but some just downright confuse you (Lilo, Ilsa, etc.)

They should also add age to profiles.

I always thought Lilo was a dude, too. Maybe it's the lack of eyelashes.

I think LD is going to win. Not because I support them, but because they've been close to first too many times. They should win this year.

According to the NeoDex, Lilo is a guy:

"Lilo Blumario is a Yellow Blumaroo has been the Right Forward and Team Captain for Roo Island's Yooyuball team since 2006. One of the most highly coveted players in the free agent class of 2006, Lilo turned down many huge offers to sign with his native Roo Island squad. Though lacking strength and jumping ability, Lilo is high-scoring forward who performs well under pressure. He also aids his team with his strong leadership. "

Aw you don't like us? Dx

I like us. -Waves at us-

What's our "attitude" though?

And bleh, i'm getting sick of these DC haters on the neo boards.

N00b: i want ld to win cuz were cool and dc aalready won i hate them cuz they wanna take it again GIVE SOME1 ELSE A CHANCE!

Me: So... You hate us because we're a strong team with good goals?

N00b: and hw too theyr trying to win agaiin 2 an they huld let ld have it

Me: And not RI?

I'm beginning to worry about you morales.

What if LD wins? You're gonna hate them too if they win this year and go to the finals again?

N00b: whos ri?

and no cuz ld deserv it

This is a real conversation I had. I gotta stop going to the boards so much... o.o

Well I wrote this on another thread to say who will win, and I think it could be quite accurate. I mean, I'm not good at predicting, but seeing how things are going, it could work out this way.

It goes in order:

KD, RI, LD, DC

Now it could be hard to believe that RI would be in second and/or DC would be fourth. But personally, I think KD will get first because this year they definitely tried their hardest and if anyone of these guys were to win, I'd pick them. I know that one of the hardest teams (LD or DC) will choke though.

@dsj9999: That's my prediction too. I was worried for a while that DC would beat us out, but I'm proud that we made it. No offense to your team, of course.

Then again, I don't know much about KD, so I really have no idea what to expect from them.