I wanna draw for you!

Luciana

Heya. I wanted to say that ur drawings are beautifylly AMAZING! :wub_anim: I would love to order for one, and if u dont mind put it on my user look up. (ill give credit u dont have to worry) :laughingsmiley: Could you please draw my xweetok with her petpet tanizard circling around her head? thanks!!!! and no rush i kno how busy u r!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness, it looks like I'll have much longer to wait before we reach a point where you're not overloaded with requests. :laughingsmiley: That's alright though. Maybe I'll have the story finished by the time you're free to draw the characters. =]

Ok, Adis and Perfect. I'll add you two to the list :>

Livvy- Is it really such a huge request? haha. I promise I'll do it anyway. c: ohh a story? I wanna read it.

Hrtbrk- I'll try to get the first of your two requests done by Thursday.

CAV- Thanks for being so patient. Here's your pet. lookin' cool. Holding a Maraquan flag. Sorry it's kind of a static pose...

100706-1.png

I love just coming here and gawking at your drawings. Seriously, they're all gorgeous. I doubt there's anything you couldn't draw that was absolutely amazing!

(The glasses are my favorite on that one.)

Thanks again of drawing another picture for me! I hope I'm not taking up your time from drawing for others.

Thanks, Spritzie. I had the most fun drawing those shades <3

Adis- It's no problem. It's Summer! There's too much free time during these months! :O

edit: CAV, check out the end of page 4 for your drawing. Just making sure you don't miss it. :-)

Thanks, Spritzie. I had the most fun drawing those shades <3

Adis- It's no problem. It's Summer! There's too much free time during these months! :O

XD. Well I'm glad that you can draw for all of us! :D But thats why I started playing neopets, since I'll have alot of free time XD

CAV- Thanks for being so patient. Here's your pet. lookin' cool. Holding a Maraquan flag. Sorry it's kind of a static pose...

100706-1.png

THIS...IS...EPIC!!! Thank you very much. The glasses are awesome, the the pose is no problem.

Mind if I use it in my pet's lookup? And that I sig it?

These are awesome! I promise that as soon as I get my tablet for my birthday this month and learn how to fiddle with it (heh heh) I'll draw some pictures for everybody. :yes:

My pet Drechser loves fanart, haha. That's only if you have spare time and don't mind drawing a Halloween Kougra who loves Moltara, physics and astronomy. :P (He's such a dork. Erm, which I'm sure isn't at all influenced by my own personality. :P)

YES!!! Let's start a free art party at TDN woo! I'll draw your Kougra. It sounds like a lot of fun! Added to the list I really need to catch up on now! :P

Yes, you can put it wherever, CAV. Just gimmie credit for it <3 Glad you like how it turned out!

YES!!! Let's start a free art party at TDN woo! I'll draw your Kougra! Added to the list I really need to catch up on now! :P

Yes, you can put it wherever, CAV. Just gimmie credit for it <3 Glad you like how it turned out!

I put the first picture you drew me, on my user look up. The picture is linked to your neopets account. I hope this is alright :D

Yay art party! *toots horn* I'm so excited for a tablet, there's gonna be lots of scribbles going around. (Plus practice is fun, and if makes others happy it's even more exciting.)

Livvy- Is it really such a huge request? haha. I promise I'll do it anyway. c: ohh a story? I wanna read it.

No, it's not the request itself that I'm concerned about. The request itself is little. :> It's the fact that a story accompanies it, which means I have no pictures or clear-set description of what I need drawn. You'll have to get the image from the scene in the story, and I don't want to make you think that hard while you have other, less frustrating/involved requests on your plate. :P

Luciana, what do you use to draw these pictures?

Do you use your mouse or a pen tablet or something else?

Plus your shading is awesome compared to what I do lol.

What software do you use?

Sorry for all the questions :P

Why wouldn't I give credit?? Not giving credit is plagerism, and that's punishable by law. *puts on business suit*

Thanks for the kind words, futuretxgovernor. I think SnowSqueak is really adorable. I'd love to draw her. I'll probably get to your request later next week, so if you can tell me the details of what you want by then, that would be great. :-)

Oh yay! I'm so excited! Thanks a bunch!

For SnowSqueak I would for sure want her with her wig and freckles, but I'm not picky about clothes or background. An apron would probably be cute, but like I said I'm not so worried about the clothes. The biggest thing is that I would definitely somehow want to include at least one cupcake, or any number of various sweets and coffees, because she does run The Sweethearts Café.

Certainly no pressure, but if you get ambitious or bored, her sister, YouShouldEat, is the cook at the café, so she could be in the picture too. Since that would be a bonus you did only if you wanted to I wouldn't much care what you decided to do with her. A chef's outfit might cute...or a bite missing from her would be funny. Like I said though only if you wanted to.

One final thing...I would probably want to use the image you create as header in my pets lookup. So making it a 700X300 image would really help me out. Again though no pressure on that. It's only if that is easy for you to do, and you wanted to. And even a bit less than that would be fine as long as it had the same dimensions because I can always put a border around it.

Thanks again, I'm so excited!

The picture for Cav is brilliant, as is standard with you!

I do however have a second request, but again it is completely at your convenience and if you've got too much on please don't hesitate to say! I was wondering if you would be able to do a Faerie Kougra in a classroom environment with a load of baby (or just small kougras if that's easier). If possible could you include the same blond female as you did so brilliantly in the Royal Lupe picture as a kind of background character, observing in the corner or something similar.

As I said, there is no pressure and I really won't mind if you say that it's too much work or you already have too many requests, particularly as this is my second request and that could just be seen as greedy!

Quark- Yaaay. This is gonna be awesome <3

Livvy- Ohh, I see. Yea then. I'll probably need some extra time to do that request. When I clear up all of these requests, I'll do yours.

Iona- Yea. I use a Wacom Tablet. Specifically an intuos3. So much better to use than a mouse ;w; I can draw for a long time without feeling like my wrist is going to snap in half. Shading is really fun with some practice. Coloring is always my favorite part of drawing, so maybe that helps. I'm drawing all these requests with Paint Tool SAI. Very nice program for drawing. I don't mind the questions. :)

CAV- Haha, alright. Just making sure! I trust you and your business suit.

Futuretxgovernor- Sounds good. I thought YouShouldEat was really cute, too. I think I'll end up including her in the picture. The size thing is no problem. I actually draw ridiculously big and resize my drawings to something more resonable when I'm done. (Most of these drawings were originally somewhere between 1000px-2000px both ways. ^^;.) So I'll get your picture the right size. No problem.

By the way... YouShouldEat the Biscuit Usul? Niiice ;-)

Secre- I'll do your request, too. I actually think the idea is really cute and it sounds fun to draw.

Gahhh. I'm doing too much typing and not enough drawing. Drawings might be coming in a little slower now. Or maybe not. I'm just trying to find out a good way to manage my time. Art class will soak up most of my free time in July. And I have to study for a test I have to take in August. So as I said before, July 6th-August 18th might be a little rough for me. Hopefully after that I'll be finishing requests every day. (If I still have requests to do by then! :P)

Anyway, I'm working on the sketch for hrtbrks request.

Iona- Yea. I use a Wacom Tablet. Specifically an intuos3. So much better to use than a mouse ;w; I can draw for a long time without feeling like my wrist is going to snap in half. Shading is really fun with some practice. Coloring is always my favorite part of drawing, so maybe that helps. I'm drawing all these requests with Paint Tool SAI. Very nice program for drawing. I don't mind the questions. :)

Ah, thought so. The Intuos look a lot more usable than the Wacom Bamboo one I have. You seem to be very good at drawing with yours :P

Never heard of Paint Tool SAI :O But thank you for answering my questions. :D

Thanks, that's really brilliant of you!

I was just wondering, have you thought of entering any of these pictures into the Art Gallery that neopets does? I'm sure you'd do brilliantly and get a spiffy trophy on your look up as well! If the neopets team love them as much as we do then you'd get a gold trophy easy as pie! Comics for the NT would be another option you could look at...

iona- I don't know what the differences are between the bamboo and intuos, but I see a lot of great drawings done with the bamboo.

Intuos are more popular for some reason, though. I don't remember why...

Secre- I've tried to get into the art gallery a couple of times. (Not with these drawings) Nothing got in yet. Maybe when I have more free time I'll start trying again. I don't really know how I feel about submitting pictures I drew for someone else into the art gallery. idk. it feels weird/not appropriate.

I might try comics for the NT after I do all these requests. (Maybe with Icy Izzy if she still wants to by then...)

Thanks for the nice comment <3

Finished the drawing of Ryqin. I will start drawing Onjulie soon.

Ignore the sucky boat in the bg. '_';

100711a.png

Lots of people (including me) submit pictures they drew as requests into the Art Gallery - I actually like doing it that way, because like you've already noticed, not everything gets in and at least this way someone has use of the picture!

And yes, sorry about the comics, my scanner died so I can't scan in my storyboards to send them to you... one day when I'm not working as much (perhaps this week, I finally have no long days! 7am-10pm workdays suck) I can type them out for you xD